“A GREAT PLACE TO STAY”

Beach House Inn and Suites
Ranked #20 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Reviewed 9 December 2009

We arrived Sunday P.M. 1 St stop, didn't need to look any further or check any other hotels,we were greeted By Shirley, inn keeper she was delightful, to say the least, we asked if we could see a room which we did, the view of the ocean & beach was fantastic, Shirley asked if we wanted to see another room just to compare, but she did say this was best, because of the view, we saw the other room it had great view, but we liked the 1st room, we took the room , we told Shirley it is our 24 Th. wedding anniversay and my wife asked they had an anniversay rate , she said no. but she still gave us a special rate.
One of the best hotels we have stayed at in a long time. This will defintely be one of the stops, when we travel from the North to South no more highway 5. we wil defintely stay longer the next time. Pismo is delightful.

Lou & Jo-Ann

Reviewed 9 December 2009

I don't normally take the time to write reviews of any kind but we recently had the pleasure of staying at the Beach House Inn in Pismo Beach CA, The room was immaculate, and had a big bathroom and over sized shower. The room was very roomy with a nicely stocked kitchenette, everything from a corkscrew to a vegetable peeler is provided. The bed was very comfortable and the room had a nice flat screen TV. The ocean view was absolutely beautiful and the location is awesome! Just steps away from the beach and within walking distance to the Pismo Beach Pier and all the shops and restaurants. We were in town for a Company Christmas party and needed a place to stay and the hotel staff could not have been more accommodating. One more thing that I noticed about our room was the little nick nacks, sea shells and decorations on the tables and in the bathroom. It showed me that someone is proud of their hotel and they should be. We are locals and don't live far from Pismo Beach but when we next need a change of scenery and don't want to drive far from home we will definitely return to the Beach House Inn.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 November 2009

My husband and I travel to Pismo Beach just about every other weekend and the only place we will stay is the Beach House Inn. The service is impeccable and the rooms are beautiful, immaculately clean and very comfortable. This is our home away from home.

Reviewed 29 November 2009

My in-laws, husband and I met there for my husband's birthday. The 3 people we met from the hotel were very friendly and helpful. I needed to print something for a class and they had no problem letting me use their printer. Each room also had WORKING internet which was a big help studying for my class. The rooms were exceptionally clean and well laid out with a view of the ocean from each room. They were helpful finding good places to eat and with all of our eclectic tastes, that's a challenge. Their underground garage made for easy parking and the elevator made it easy to get luggage to the rooms. It didn't hurt that the beach is a few hundred yards away either. :-)

Would we stay there again? Oh yes, for Christmas we're meeting my in-laws there again and my parents are flying out from Virginia to join us. We're going to make this an annual Christmas vacation spot.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2009

We found this gem of a hotel 3 months ago. We dropped in for a one-night stay and loved it. This time we decided to stay for 3 nights. The view of the ocean is great. We watched and listed to the surf from our lanai. Had a wonderful view of the setting sun too. The hotel is new, very clean and is comfortably appointed. The management was most helpful in finding places to tour, restaurants to enjoy and generally were just very helpful and friendly. They even delivered us a fruit basked with muffins one evening. We have recommended the Beach House Inn to our friends and relatives. We will be back 3 times next year just to sit and enjoy the sounds of the ocean as we drift off to sleep.

Reviewed 22 October 2009

Last week we wanted to getaway from L A for a few days and drove up to Pismo Beach, Ca., on the Central Coast. We discovered the Beach House Inn and what a joy. The rooms were upscale (granite counter tops, refrigerators, fire place, and nicely decorated), very clean and modern. The hotel was not old as a lot of the small beach towns motels are. The manager was very helpful. The motel did not have a restaurant but there several places to eat within a block. We really enjoyed the balcony which overlooked some roofs to the beach and pier and along the coast line. Great Views!! Great place to stay!!
Bill & Carmina, Los Angeles

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2009

I was driving to LA and decided to pull off late at Pismo Beach, after being quoted some absurd rates and driving downtown Pismo I almost gave up.
I tried this place as a last resort and WOW what a treat. Not only was my room huge yet cozy,I fell asleep listening to the ocean. When I woke up I couldn't believe the view I had and when I stepped outside I was right in the middle of all the great cafes and restaurants, meanwhile 50 feet from the beach. It is secure has fireplaces and decks overlooking sea..What a gem! I will return.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business