“Finally, a seafood basket to die for.”
Review of Cracked Crab

Cracked Crab
Ranked #2 of 105 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I absolutely love seafood baskets - crab, shrimp, potatoes, corn, sausage. The problem is finding one worth the cost. Look no further. All the ingredients were perfectly cooked and great quality. I was in heaven there is not much better than when crab is cooked perfectly so it is easy to remove from the shell and melts in your mouth. Price was only $75 for a basket for two. My mouth is still watering. We also ordered steamed clams for the appetizer and they were fantastic. The service was ffriendly, fast, attentive. Restaurant was clean. Management came around and checked the table. Wish I lived in the area so I could go weekly.

There are newer reviews for Cracked Crab

Reviewed 27 March 2012

This was our fifth time eating at the Cracked Crab. It does not disappoint. We always get the bucket of seafood and it is always the same-delicious. Do not miss this restaurant the next time you are near Pismo Beach.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Second visit. Had great crab each time. Too full to worry about the sausage or potatoes. We had three very large servings of Alaska Blue Crab, Snow crab, and Dungeness crab. It was all very good.

Noisy, rambunctious crowd. All having a good time.

I'll be back.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Best food, clean, great value, ate there twice and would eat there again, c
Chris and Matt were great servers. Quality food in a quality restaurant!

Reviewed 10 March 2012

Ate. Here for lunch today. Plenty of greens in the salad. I go to Portland for a month every year so the crab was a bit more than what I pay. Cute wait staff always checking on you. Key lime was good. Fresh dressings