“Sirloin French Dip”

Dining options: After-hours
Atascadero
“Sirloin French Dip”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My son was so excited to take me to this place he said that he would pay. So i had to try it now. I ordered the Sirloin French Dip with their house fries. The sirloin was very tender and juicy. The french roll was firm yet soft and chewy. Au Jus was flavorful and served HOT! Very clean establishment (a little loud), waiting staff was very prompt. I will most definitely be back.

• Visited December 2013

Patterson, California, United States
“A Pismo Pitstop!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Our group of 8 had lunch there on a busy holiday weekend. We didn't have any alcoholic beverages so I can't speak on that but our service was fantastic. Our food was served at the same time and quite delish! I had a wonderful burger (on a homemade bun--yum) that I'd go back for in a heartbeat. My guy had these amazing tacos that I would never have ordered at a restaurant that didn't specialize in Mexican food( living in an area with the most fantastic Mexican food). He got all three types and they were all great. I especially liked the Korean ones. Great kids menu without skimpy portions. The only downside was it was a little loud. This will be a regular stop for us on our Pismo trips.

• Visited July 2014
Providence, Rhode Island
“Real snoozer of a brewhouse, no vibe!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

No vibe, no liquor consumed after 10 pm. Bartender bit rough. Disconnect for such a beautiful area. No character. Go to Libertine in Morro Bay!

Visited June 2014
Sunnyvale, California
“Tasty food, great atmosphere and family friendly”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

What a great find while on holiday. Tasty burgers, AWESOME french fries, and a lot of unique food options. They also have a decent kids menu and...a great beer selection. We were looking for a place to watch the world cup and their multiple screens did not disappoint. If you are looking to get away from the TV's though..they have spaces for that too. Very attentive wait staff. We'd go back for sure!

• Visited June 2014
Lancaster, California
“"Great Beer... Great Food"”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I really enjoyed eating here... Good selection of Beer and creative and yummy food for a reasonable price! Family friendly eating section or bar section in the other room... Clean and all the young people working in there who helped us very friendly... Good Customer service...

Visited June 2014