Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Oxford Suites Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Pismo Beach(Pismo Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Ocean Palms Motel(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Blue Seal Inn(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Garden Motel(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Grover Beach Motel(Grover Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice hotelbreakfast buffetoutlet mallpremium outletseasy accessrooms were very cleanoff the highwayminute driveroom was largewould stay here againgreat place to stayparking lotcentral coastwe've stayedstayed one nightking bedbeach front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014

It was a nice clean hotel. The bed was the only bad part it had a huge hole right in the center of the bed. Other than not sleeping well from a horrible mattress the rest of the hotel was nice and clean

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Gordon J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

75 Frederickf,

Thank you for your choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your stay while here in the Pismo Beach area. I greatly empathize that our Garden Sleep System bed was not of comfort to you, our dial system can allow for customized comfort for each guest. We always appreciate feedback from our guests as it is truly priceless towards the improvement of the service we put forth. Once again, I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and I am confident that should you return to the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, we will be able to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Everything at this hotel went very smooth from checking in to checking out. The room was very clean and spacious and the location was great. The only down side is that they do not offer free breakfast.
The cool thing about it was that it was built in a hill, so when you walk in, you're on the 4th floor, and you have to go down the elevator to get to your room.

Room Tip: Any room looks like a good location
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Gordon J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Hannah D,

Thank you for your choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach for your stay while here on vacation in the Pismo Beach area. I am delighted to hear that from your experience, our team exceeded your expectations. Thank you for making note of our amenities, convenient location, and hillside property! Thank you again, we look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

My friend booked this thinking it was close to the ocean, and had Pacific ocean views. I guess the views are on the upper floors. The name and pictures also suggested gardens. We were on the third floor overlooking the parking lot and freeway...oh, a mile away past all the buildings...you could see the blue horizon of the water. If we looked to the side, we could see the garden planter beds around the pool site, and more parking.
The wanna'be Sleep Number mattresses were the worse. 1) there are 2 dials on the bed (we had queens) for each side. great if there are 2 of you. pain if you are alone, because, 3) there are no numbers on the dials. hard to match the 2 sides. 4) after you set the dial(s), you had to wait 5 minutes before getting on the bed. so if that wasn't right, you had to start over.
After several adjustments, I gave up and put it on the firmest settings. Even then, there was a sunken pit area in the middle that I had to climb out of...like an old mattress that you throw out. My back has never hurt so much.
way over priced.

Room Tip: don't. over priced for what you get. hotel had a sign that they are changing owners....who knows what's going to happen.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Yyvonne,

Thank you for your choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your stay while here in the Pismo Beach area. I greatly empathize that our Garden Sleep System bed was not of comfort to you, our dial system can allow for customized comfort for each guest. Our hotels has been taken under new ownership, which are allow us many new opportunities. We always appreciate feedback from our guests as it is truly priceless towards the improvemt serve our guests. Once again, I apologize for the inconveniences you experienced and I am confident that should you return to the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, we will be able to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

This is a nice hotel for those who want to be close to the beach, without the business and noise that comes with actually being on a beach-front property.

The property itself and the hotel rooms were very clean and updated. The hotel is located in a residential area right off of the freeway. Some parts of the hotel, such as the restaurant area, offer great views and scenery. The lobby area has cookies, iced water, and games available to hotel guests. The staff was pleasant and wonderful during our entire stray.

I had a good nights sleep when I stayed at this hotel. The bed was comfortable and the room was very spacious. The bathroom was clean and there was a second sink area right outside the bathroom.

I'd be happy to stay here again when I'm the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Gordon J, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Tracy C,
Thank you for your choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach for your stay while traveling with your family. I am delighted to hear that our team exceeded your expectations, and our properties many features suited your families needs. Thank you for making note of our complimentary amenities and spacious clean rooms! We look forward to accommodating you in the future!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Had a nice time very friendly staff and clean rooms. We enjoyed the afternoon snack tray in the lobby with oatmeal cookies and a fresh hot popcorn machine. I also like they had sand dollars for the kids that someone had picked up for them off of the beach and dryed them out.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Mike E,

Thank you for your choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Pismo Beach for your stay while here on vacation. I am humbled to hear that from your experience, our team has exceeded you as well as your family expectations. Thank you for making light of our complimentary amenities and spacious clean rooms! We hold high hopes to be your "Home away from home" again in the near future!