This is a well maintained property with beautiful ocean views. My room was clean and had all the usual amenities like mini fridge, coffee maker and very nice soaps & shampoos. The upper level rooms offer a spectacular view of the cliffs and ocean, although I suspect the lower room views are very nice as well. Fairly standard daily breakfast. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Lots of nice paths to walk and enjoy the view and a small private beach area. My only thought for an improvement would be a towel bar in the bathroom. As a resident of Southern California, I'm very aware of our current drought and reusing a towel is not a problem, however there was no place to hang the towel to dry. There is a small robe hook on the back of the bathroom door, but unfortunately towels don't dry very well on hooks. Overall it was a nice property that's convienent to downtown Pismo Beach and San Luis Obispo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the Pacific Ocean in Pismo Beach, The Inn at the Cove is an all oceanfront hotel offering stunning panoramic ocean views and a tranquil setting. Enjoy the hotel's beautiful grounds, outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi, newly remodeled guest rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, free parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at the Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shelter Cove Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Shelter Cove Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western