We have stayed at many beautiful hotels along the California coast, but had not stayed in Pismo Beach. My husband made reservations online for Shelter Cove for one night as we were on our way to San Diego from Antioch, Ca. We thoroughly enjoyed this hotel and feel it deserves 5 stars! The staff was friendly, the room was large & perfectly clean, the ocean view (all 180 degrees) was wonderful, and our balcony just the right size to fit 2 lounge chairs and table on so we could sit, sip a cocktail, and watch the beautiful sunset. The beautifully manicured grounds were wonderful to explore and if you're daring and don't mind going down (AND back up) a lot of steps, don't miss out on roaming the lovely beach below. My wonderful husband booked this hotel, again, for our 34th anniversary in April!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With sweeping panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, The Inn at the Cove is the ideal destination for a retreat for real life. Escape your every day in our tranquil, oceanfront setting, and enjoy the hotel's beautiful grounds, outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi, newly remodeled guest rooms, complimentary continental breakfast, free parking, free Wi-Fi, and unbeatable proximity to the Central Coast's famous wine country and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Inn at the Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Shelter Cove Hotel Pismo Beach
- Best Western Shelter Cove Hotel
- Best Western Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Best Western