“wonderful experience at a bargain price”

Oxford Suites Pismo Beach
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Laguna Beach, California
“wonderful experience at a bargain price”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

the facility is most comfortable, the location couldn't be better , and best of all, the staff does gymnastics to be helpful and courteous. This all suites hotel is simply terrific and incomparable at the price, especially when the great complimentary hot breakfast and evening drinks / appetizers are icing on the cake ---

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Neil K

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
St. John's, NL
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We had a great one night stay here. Excellent value, with welcome drinks and breakfast included. Fabulous and friendly service. Pancakes were delicious. Convenient location for some quick outlet shopping and a bite to eat. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NfldTravellers
Redding, California
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

This place had it all! Great service, clean rooms, great location, (1 mile to awesome beach) close to outlets, walmart and many restaurants. The people who work there in Ll areas are friendly, courteous, helpful and efficient! I have absolutely zero complaints and I will stay there agin when I visit Pismo!!!!

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Nobaddays1951
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed the comfort, cleanliness, and class of the staff! Shortly after we arrived and had our complimentary drinks we realized our toilet was leaking. The staff promptly fixed the problem - while we relaxed in the pool patio area and our kids played in the pool! The patio area at the pool is lovely and there were heaters to keep warm! The breakfast was great! We were very happy we stayed here!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank NrzBrandy
City of Angels
Reviewed 22 December 2013

We celebrated my b-day here......

I certainly miss Bartender Bob, but Candace who took his place is just as delightful!

There is no longer dining in the Cantina and the appetizers are meager.... Although you can now get hard liquor....

Breakfast was nice, considering I arrived late....

I asked to use (rent) the barbecue and never received a response, they had the wrong phone number & didn't bother to try my e-mail, so I called a second time, and I was promised a return call (I gave them my new number) which I never received..... I brought my own grill!

But it was a good stay and I'll stay there again!

Room Tip: I prefer H-building it is quieter, it is pet friendly, & the patio looks onto the dog run. It is...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Auntie-Nanuuq
San Jose, California
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

I and my wife were visiting the SLO/Pismo Beach area for the weekend, and decided to go with Oxford suites since it was close to both. And these guys surely did not disappoint. We got some free drinks and salad upon arrival - which felt so good after a tiring day. Our rooms were neat and clean, big, and had a wall separating the main entrance living room and the bedroom. Our TV had a broken cable but that was replaced in no time. We were served an excellent breakfast next morning, and as a bonus, were given free complimentary wine-tasting tickets to a popular nearby winery.
All in all, Oxford suites made our trip a memorable one. We'll be sure to stay here when we visit again. Highly recommended!

Stayed December 2013
4 Thank sdep16
Emporia, Kansas
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We stayed at the Oxford Suites 7 days and nights. The accomodations were really great. The staff was very interested in our complete satisfaction. The rooms were immaculate and the noise level was very low. We had an enjoyable and restful stay. Would definitely recommend it to my friends. Jose', manager in charge of the restaurant staff was exceptional in his efforts to please us and his staff was very friendly and customer oriented. Loved their breakfast service and food. What a great Hotel to stay at. Erin, of the management staff, was overly nice to us and made sure we were taken good care of. Thanks to all.

Room Tip: Get a room near the restaurant on the first floor. For Senior Citizens like us it was a blessing to...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family