“Amazing breakfast, suites, pool and free drinks for the price”

Oxford Suites Pismo Beach
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Pismo Beach
“Amazing breakfast, suites, pool and free drinks for the price”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The service was excellent. The pool was very nice. The breakfast was amazing for the price. And the suites were large and very comfortable. Plus as a huge added bonus you get two free drinks each night that you stay at the bar area.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I went on this trip for my birthday. I am originally from slo so I kinda know what I was looking for. I stayed here and got two rooms for a great deal, even though this wasn't my first choice. Check in was a breeze. My room was upstairs in the far end of the property still nice and I kinda liked having less traffic. I didn't bring my dog but there is a very pet friendly vibe in a way that doesn't offend guests that aren't pet friendly. The bar was awesome at night the free drinks were a fun addition. The pool is well upkept, warm with a wading pool for the kiddies and a spa The breakfast was a good treat nothing fancy but lots of variety, though you don't get a lot of any one thing but my husband and our party enjoyed it. Staff is awesome and very helpful. Everyone says hi and I was asked each time if they could assist me.Next time this will be my first choice.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Summer L
Mesquite, United States
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Love this hotel. Welcomed with a gift of a doggy bowl complete with water and dog bones. Will at the front desk is so helpful giving us driving directions, great places to eat. Breakfast and happy hour are wonderful, loved meeting other pet parents at the enclosed "potty park". Can't wait to go back with the grandkids.

Room Tip: Corner suites with beautiful courtyard.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lori J
SACRAMENTO
Reviewed 10 March 2014

We've stayed here on two occasions. For the money, you can't beat this deal. Includes a comfortable bed, spacious rooms, free beer/wine in the evening and a free, decent breakfast (eggs, hash-browns, sausage, pancakes, oatmeal, juice, coffee, etc). Perhaps even more impressive is how friendly and helpful the guest services are. Thank you Will, Jose and Candice. We'll be back :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JASON M
San Francisco
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed here for the weekend and thought this was a decent hotel. Clean, spacious, quiet-ish (we faced the main road so I had to put on my ear plugs to fall asleep).

The front desk was courteous, and helpful. We ordered a taxi to go downtown for dinner and it came very promptly and they made sure we got the cab. They also gave us drinks vouchers which was nice. The bar is very small and only serves a limited variety of alcohol.

You also get breakfast with the price of the room but once again, it's basic - some eggs, sausages, pancakes. Not too bad but we went to Denny's next door the next day. Can only handle rubber eggs so much I guess.

Overall, not bad, and will return again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Favoloso_M
Fresno, California
Reviewed 3 March 2014

When we showed up to our Room it smelled like Smoke pretty bad. We went to the front desk to get another room, but they didn't have any, so they sprayed some "Neutralizer" in the room.. It just smelled a little less like smoke, but still WAY TO STRONG TO SLEEP in. I opened the front and back door and let some air in, but it didn't help. I went to the front desk again, and they sent a guy to spray some Cinnamon air freshener in the room. Now it smelled like Cinnamon and Smoke. It was too smelly to stay in the room. I asked if they would call the Hilton on the other side of the freeway, they did. We Stayed in the Hilton.. only $20 more per night, but a MUCH, MUCH nicer room. Much cleaner, tile instead of stinky carpet.. Bigger room, better shower, etc.. The 2 rooms couldn't even compare. Oxford suites didn't even help pay for the room we got at the Hilton. Stay at the Hilton, it is So much nicer.

Room Tip: Stay at the Hilton across the Freeway.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Dave T
WesternTrvlr, Manager at Oxford Suites Pismo Beach, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
We are so sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. Our rooms are non-smoking but unfortunately, some guests don't feel the rules apply to them and thus create problems for others. Thank you for your feedback.