We arrived expecting more than we got. The views are of the ocean although at a distance, past the grounds and pool, but still nice. Guess "OceanFront" in the name raised my hopes too high.
Unfortunately this hotel has an overall cheapness to it, more like a 2-star at best. Inexpensive fixtures and building materials; a single, thin, nappy polyester blanket on the bed; and unpleasant, excessively-bright flourescent lighting in the bathroom. Speaking of overly bright, the lack of curtains on the shuttered sliding glass doors made sleeping in very diificult.
Finally, a young man who identified himself as a manager -- Matt -- was argumentative and when I (politely and respectfully) disgreed with him he walked away from me without so much as a wave goodbye. Yikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. Guestrooms have Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV, complimentary Continental Breakfast and meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach