SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Kon Tiki Inn(Pismo Beach)
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
Valentina Suites(Pismo Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Motel 6(Pismo Beach)
2,175 results
All reviewssea crestnorth towerrooftop terraceocean viewcontinental breakfastbeach accessbagelsoceanfront roomwine tastinghard boiled eggsparking lotpismo pierbeautiful locationheated poolstayed here for one nightroad tripsan francisco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 January 2014

SeaCrest is a fantastic hotel for any stay. I often stay on business, but it is also a wonderful place when I bring the family and dogs. The room was amazing, the staff was wonderful and I would highly reccomend it to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GMSeaCrestPismo, General Manager at SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

Dear Jennifer F, Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. I truly appreciate you staying with us regularly on business and pleasure. That is a very nice compliment. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I just returned from another two night stay at Seacrest. The hotel was as wonderful as my first visit! I am a local who goes to this beachfront hotel for a few days of complete R&R in the off-season and during the week. I always come home feeling completely refreshed after listening to the ocean all night, watching the waves during the day, breathing the fresh, salty ocean air and using one of the three jacuzzis each day. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful, the location is superb and the accommodations quite comfortable yet casual which fits the Pismo Beach environment. I always get the best nights sleep at Seacrest! Many kudos to all of the staff and Gen. Mgr., Jamie Wallace. Will return the next chance that I have.

Room Tip: Get an ocean view or ocean front room...they are the best!
Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank coastfoodie
GMSeaCrestPismo, General Manager at SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear Coastfoodie, Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. And also many thanks for your 4th stay with us in a little over a year. That is quite the compliment. It is also flattering when a local stays with us. I hope to meet you on your next visit.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

We opted for an ocean front spa room. The room was very nice, but there seemed to be a lack of hot water for the shower. The large oversized jacuzzi tub was awesome, but the sound of the upstairs neighbors using theirs was loud. Beautiful ocean view from the room. Next time, I will request the top floor to cut out the neighbor upstairs noise

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aet325

Dear Aet325, Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I certainly appreciate the comments and feedback. We do hope you will try us again.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Stayed here for a quick weekend away. Hotel and room was newly renovated, clean and comfortable. GORGEOUS view! We had excellent service from the front desk to housekeeping, very quiet and clean room. Free continental breakfast - decent but I've had better, firepits in the evening for relaxing with friends. Path to ocean is still closed for construction, but signs say it will be open in Feb 2014. Need to cab into town, but a few restaurants like Marie Calendars and Steamers were close enough to walk easily. Did not try heated pool or 2 hot tubs, but grounds are well maintained. I recommend this as a good option for Pismo Beach.

Room Tip: Good deli in Shell beach, get sandwiches and enjoy a picnic at one of many great wineries in the Edna Valley (20 min drive).
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank iwannag0there

Dear Iwannag0there, Thank you for your nice comments about the hotel and staff. I am glad our staff took care of you. I hope your journeys will find you here again.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

We enjoyed everything about this hotel! The staff was very helpful and professional. Our room could not have been nicer. The view of the cliffs and the ocean were amazing.We listened to the waves crash all night, great sleeping! We had the hot tub all to ourselves, even though the hotel was packed. They are remodeling currently, but you don't even notice!

Room Tip: Go for the forth floor suites, great view!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank phil c

Dear Phil C, Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback from our guests. We hope you will come back to stay with us again.