“Great!”

Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Pismo Beach
São Paulo
“Great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

Last stop in the Big Sur we stayed in the Seacrest. Arrived in the evening and within 5minutes I did the check-in for our prepaid reservation. Room at the 4th floor in the north wing, big room, nice bathroom and bed. It had a balcony but we had half view to the sea.

I recommend it to stay only for one night driving through California in the Highway 1.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
GMSeaCrestPismo, General Manager at SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
Dear Steliosoctavios, Thank you for your nice review of your stay with us. I am glad your trip along the coast was great. We hope you can stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (515)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Oceano
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband and I wanted a quiet, romantic night by the beach before he left for work for 3 1/2 months. So with I the wonderful reviews I picked this hotel. I reserved a room with a king sized bed with a balcony. When we checked in the person that helped us check in told us our room was a room with 2 queen beds. There was no way I would reserve a room with 2 beds since there is only 2 of us. So I asked him if that was the room I originally reserved and he said yes. I asked him to switch to another room but he said there were no other rooms available. So we took that room since I couldn't find the original email that showed what I booked. The room we got was okay. It was at the very end of the first floor so we could hear other rooms and everyone outside next to the building. And there was no balcony since we were on the first floor. So when we checked out in the morning my husband asked the lady helping us to look up out original reservation. It turns out my original reservation was the room with a king size bed and a balcony! Of course we were outraged! Which means our room was given away and the guy from the night before lied to us! It's suppose to be the hospitality business! That was very unacceptable to us! The lady that checked is out offered us a 30 dollar discount, but that still but that still doesn't justify what they did to us. So if you decide to stay here make sure you keep your original reservation with you so you don't get scammed like we did.

• Stayed January 2014
4 Thank Jazzibarstow
Dear Jazzibarstow, Thank you for your recent review of your stay at our hotel. I sincerely appreciate the feedback and comments regarding your experience. I truly am sorry you did not receive the bed type you initially reserved. I am sure this made your stay very frustrating. I hope you will consider staying with us in the future. Please contact me personally. Thank you.
Clovis, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

SeaCrest is a fantastic hotel for any stay. I often stay on business, but it is also a wonderful place when I bring the family and dogs. The room was amazing, the staff was wonderful and I would highly reccomend it to anyone!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Dear Jennifer F, Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. I truly appreciate you staying with us regularly on business and pleasure. That is a very nice compliment. We look forward to seeing you again!
Central Coast, Ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I just returned from another two night stay at Seacrest. The hotel was as wonderful as my first visit! I am a local who goes to this beachfront hotel for a few days of complete R&R in the off-season and during the week. I always come home feeling completely refreshed after listening to the ocean all night, watching the waves during the day, breathing the fresh, salty ocean air and using one of the three jacuzzis each day. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful, the location is superb and the accommodations quite comfortable yet casual which fits the Pismo Beach environment. I always get the best nights sleep at Seacrest! Many kudos to all of the staff and Gen. Mgr., Jamie Wallace. Will return the next chance that I have.

Room Tip: Get an ocean view or ocean front room...they are the best!
Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank coastfoodie
GMSeaCrestPismo, General Manager at SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Coastfoodie, Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. And also many thanks for your 4th stay with us in a little over a year. That is quite the compliment. It is also flattering when a local stays with us. I hope to meet you on your next visit.
Camarillo, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

We opted for an ocean front spa room. The room was very nice, but there seemed to be a lack of hot water for the shower. The large oversized jacuzzi tub was awesome, but the sound of the upstairs neighbors using theirs was loud. Beautiful ocean view from the room. Next time, I will request the top floor to cut out the neighbor upstairs noise

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank aet325
Dear Aet325, Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I certainly appreciate the comments and feedback. We do hope you will try us again.
Fresno, Ca
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Stayed here for a quick weekend away. Hotel and room was newly renovated, clean and comfortable. GORGEOUS view! We had excellent service from the front desk to housekeeping, very quiet and clean room. Free continental breakfast - decent but I've had better, firepits in the evening for relaxing with friends. Path to ocean is still closed for construction, but signs say it will be open in Feb 2014. Need to cab into town, but a few restaurants like Marie Calendars and Steamers were close enough to walk easily. Did not try heated pool or 2 hot tubs, but grounds are well maintained. I recommend this as a good option for Pismo Beach.

Room Tip: Good deli in Shell beach, get sandwiches and enjoy a picnic at one of many great wineries in the Edn...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank iwannag0there
Dear Iwannag0there, Thank you for your nice comments about the hotel and staff. I am glad our staff took care of you. I hope your journeys will find you here again.
Yuba City, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

We enjoyed everything about this hotel! The staff was very helpful and professional. Our room could not have been nicer. The view of the cliffs and the ocean were amazing.We listened to the waves crash all night, great sleeping! We had the hot tub all to ourselves, even though the hotel was packed. They are remodeling currently, but you don't even notice!

Room Tip: Go for the forth floor suites, great view!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank phil c
Dear Phil C, Thank you for your nice comments about our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback from our guests. We hope you will come back to stay with us again.