Nice property, nice sized, recently updated room with modern touches and amenities (Flat-screen, wall-mounted TV w/Dish receiver, Keurig coffee maker, iPod-dock alarm). Other amenities include microwave and fridge, ironing board & iron, hair dryer, modern hotel-style A/C-heating unit. We stayed in a ground-floor, dog-friendly room (with dog bowls and small dog bed). Convenient sliding door access to a small, unenclosed patio (2 patio chairs w/small table). (Proved handy for toweling off our Belgian Malinois and entering directly to room without trekking thru the hallways.) Our room on the South edge of the property was listed (and priced) as a "partial view room", but it faced the attractive central common area and pool/jacuzzi, and we could enjoy a nice view of the ocean and a bit of coastline beyond just by looking out our patio door.
Loved the main outdoor terrace area outside the lobby! It was quipped with plenty of chairs, patio tables and umbrellas, plus propane heaters and fire tables -- great for enjoying breakfast outside with our pup outside the main lobby & breakfast room, with great views of the grassy common area, pool, and the beautiful ocean and coastline.
There's a Marie Callendar's that shares the parking lot (and provides room service), but we had no need given the included breakfast set up daily in the breakfast room. Well-stocked with plenty of muffins, pastries, bagels, and waffles (toaster available too), fresh fruits, cereals, hard-boiled eggs, instant oatmeal, juices and yogurt cups. Plenty of packets of jams, cream cheese, honey, butter, etc. too.
Decent brewed coffee available all day; fresh cookies provided every afternoon.
Not aware of any fitness room, but bikes available on property for rent. However, there's a public access path connecting almost all of the adjacent hotel properties, perfect for nice walks -- you can walk Northward all the way to Shell Beach and beyond almost all the way along the bluffs above the ocean. There's also a stairway for direct access down to the beach from this property (although it was closed during our stay for renovation -- but another stairway down to the beach is just a couple blocks away).
Can't think of any complaints -- our stay was even a great bargain (February, so off-season rates, plus we were lucky to take advantage of a 3 nights-for-two special that they were offering). If we can get anywhere close to similar rates, we are definitely coming back - and hopefully on a regular basis...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. All retro-modern rooms have latest the amenities and technology, including Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV,complimentary Continental Breakfast and 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach