We stayed in the family suite for one night. We were on the first floor with a gorgeous view of the Pacific! The hotel has a retro cool vibe. The front desk was very accommodating and friendly. We asked for a Pack n Play for the baby and it was delivered. The man who brought it even offered to set it up.
The shower is huge! No bathtub which can be a bummer with little ones - but was fine nonetheless. I would most certainly stay here again if we're ever in Pismo.
The only weird thing that I noticed was the lobby smell. I have sort of a sensitive sense of smell. When I entered - there was a significantly strong body odor. Not pleasant, but I wasn't worried since the room was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. Guestrooms have Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV, complimentary Continental Breakfast and meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach