Came on a recent trip on our way back up the coast. Great pool and spas (two others separated from the pool) with excellent lounge area and grass space for our dog. We were placed in a first floor room but had to have our patio space towards the back since it is the enclosed space for pets. Also, the pet policy doesn't allow pets to stay alone in the room (totally agree) but they can't go into the pool area...what do you do? This time I had my husband but if I was alone my kids couldn't swim? On the positive note our four legged family member was welcomed with dog bowls and his own bed.
The price is pretty steep and couldn't stay more than 2 nights if we returned. I recommend a night or two here...great service, free breakfast, and fun for the kids for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. Guestrooms have Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV, complimentary Continental Breakfast and meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach