The place doesn't look like much when u first see it, but the rooms are actually of 5 star quality (nice linen, iPod docking station, flatscreen tv, etc). The hotel is in a pretty central location.
We stayed at this hotel for only 1 night (road-trip from LA to San Francisco) and it was extremely comfortable. Didn't eat food from Marie Callendar's BUT each room has a bar fridge and a microwave so we bought food from one of the supermarkets and ate in our rooms.
Breakfast was standard. We took a walk on the beach from the beach to the Pismo Pier and explore a bit of the stores over there before getting on with the road-trip. I would definitely not recommend Pismo Beach for lounging on the beach as there's a lot of stinky seaweed which washes up and attracts thousands of flies (and even saw a dead sea lion on the shore which was a bit sad).
Other than that, a very pleasant stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. Guestrooms have Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV, complimentary Continental Breakfast and meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach