Stayed overnight on 27th on a random road trip to Pismo. We drove up and were amazed that you can SEE the ocean just from looking through the lobby, and we weren't even out of the car yet. Check-in took about 5 minutes, no wait. Great service with a smile.
We get to our non-ocean view, pet friendly room and it looks exactly like the pictures in the website. It REALLY is decorated that nicely. The room was super cozy, CLEAN, with a big comfy bed, had a good sized bathroom (with softened water), closet, microwave, fridge, flat screen HDTV with DirecTV, iPod docking station, and a Keurig coffee maker with Emeril Lagasse coffee (bonus!!!). I open the sliding shutters and we can actually see the ocean from our room (bonus!!). And the clean grassy pet area (with pet bags and trash bin) is readily accessible off our patio. It's truly relaxing to know that you can step out of your room and have an awesome ocean view while walking your dog.
We loved our hotel so much that we ordered clam chowders from Splash Cafe and ribs from Mo's BBQ and brought them back to our room so we could enjoy the sound of the waves, away from the hustle and bustle of the dinner rush by the pier. The rooms were super quiet, considering we were next to a hallway access door, a snack vending machine, and an ice machine. In the morning, they served a modest complimentary breakfast in a very clean breakfast room: bagels, muffins, butter, cream cheese, peanut butter, toast, cereal, orange and apple juice.
All in all, we had a great time. This is a great no-fuss place that is quiet and low key. Not a lot of bells and whistles as far as fancy restaurants and spas, but it was perfect for us because we were looking to just have a new and clean place to stay for our overnight adventure. It was simply relaxing and a wonderful value overall. Thank you Seacrest for making our stay a pleasant and memorable one! I only wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 5-acre oceanfront bluff top our iconic hotel features direct access to the beach, outdoor heated pool and three hot-tubs. Guestrooms have Free WiFi, iPod docking stations, flat-panel HDTVs with DirecTV, complimentary Continental Breakfast and meeting and event space including our roof top terrace with spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seacrest Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Pismo Beach
- Seacrest Pismo Beach
- Sea Crest Motel Pismo Beach
- Pismo Beach Sea Crest
- Sea Crest Resort Pismo Beach