SeaVenture Beach Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sandcastle Inn(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Inn at the Pier(Pismo Beach)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Blue Seal Inn(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Garden Motel(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Breeze Inn(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Pismo Beach Hotel(Pismo Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Dolphin Cove Motel(Pismo Beach)
View Hotel
Ocean Palms Motel(Pismo Beach)
1,344 results
All reviewssea venturehot tub on the balconybreakfast basketpicnic basketbreakfast deliveredrestaurant upstairsprivate jacuzzifeather bedbeach chairscomplimentary bottle of wineocean viewresort feegas fireplaceour honeymoonromantic getawaywatching the sunsetthird floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Only planned on staying one night in a room we book. Was told it didn't have an ocean view, much to our surprise my wife and I were able to sit on our patio enjoy a bottle of wine and watch the Sun set over the ocean. Excellent service and wonderful beds. Try the restaurant on the 3rd floor. Really good food. So we stayed a second night. Plus you get to use the bikes and etc they have at the front desk.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Arrived in time to watch the football playoff!!! Get to our suite and neither TV worked at all, Called the desk and they sent a handyman right down 30 minutes later still no TV. My hisband went to a resturant to watch the game and I went to front desk to ask for a different room that was funtionable. They put us from a suite , full ocean view into a small one bedroom room , our view was the hotel next door and the TV in front of bed in a cabinet that did not have a swivel for the TV the only way to watch it was sitting on the bed. i went back to front desk to ask if there was a room that was comperable to the one we had and they said no and wanted to charge us the same price as the suite .In fact when we told them sorry we would not be staying there the front desk said that they had a 48 hour cancelation period, It was a horrible experience My husband and I had to find another Hotel on a Holiday weekend....It was the worst experience I have ever had.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Carol A
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Carol A,
Thank you for your review; we take all guest feedback into consideration so that we may continue to improve our product and services.
I can certainly understand your frustration with the TV not working, especially when a important game is on. I am very sorry for the problems you experienced, and that we failed to provide you with a solution that satisfied your needs.
We do appreciate you choosing the SeaVenture and hope you'll give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I was only meant to stay there for 2 nights , but i loved room so much I stayed another 4!. The rooms are so very comfortable, with great location, much better than the other high rated pismo hotels which are up on a cliff.

Tips: I hunted for the best price, and it was always on the seaventure .com where the best rates were. I requested a high floor room (level 3) and got a part ocean view, with private hot tub, glorious, and. Much cheaper than full ocean view,

Lovely breakfast in a basket for $5 .

It's also quirky architecture makes it more interesting and independent and not at All like a motel

Definitely would recommend a stay

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank macymo
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear macymo,
Thank you for your very kind review after your recent stay with us! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay, so much so that you extended your vacation to stay with us longer!
You are so correct that we are one of only two Pismo Beach hotels that sits directly on the beach, rather than on a cliff. Also, we greatly appreciate all the "tips" that you wrote in your review; all are true and we thank you for mentioning them.
We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Living on the central coast, we live where a lot of people vacation! With that said during the off season the SeaVenture was a perfect choice for my husband and I to stay at. It was so relaxing, quiet and perfect! We had a Spa deluxe room with a king size bed and a fireplace. Although not advertised as an Ocean View, we did have a partial view when standing on our balcony. The absolute best part about our stay there was... THE BED! I wish that I had all that bedding at home, it was very comfortable! The hotel itself is a little dated but the cleaniness, friendly staff and location can cancel ll that out! We will definately be returning in the future :)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bethanylusk

Dear Bethanylusk,
Thank you for your review, and for choosing SeaVenture as your local getaway destination! We love our locals as much as our out-of-towners and appreciate your patronage.
I am glad you found our non-ocean view Spa Deluxe rooms to exceed your expecations. It is true, some do have a peak of the beach and the ocean from the balcony. We have been very selective in labeling our "Partial View" rooms as ones that can view the ocean from inside the room, ensuring we live up to travelers expectations of partial view.
If you are interested in the details of our bedding and linens, please e-mail me at Meghan@seaventure.com and I can send you that information. They truly are very comfortable!
We look forward to hosting your stay the next time you need a local getaway!

Reviewed 7 January 2014

I would recommend this fantastic hotel to anyone traveling along highway 1.
Location: 5 star. Just by the beach. You can get ocean-view room. I got a room without view (cheaper of course) but this room was very quiet too. We love the glass ceiling of the room from which we could see the sky;
Service: 5 star. Their excellent service is what made me write this review. Two things. One, when we just got into the room we were impressed by its tidiness and coziness (just left the messy LA hotel near Hollywood blvd). And they offer breakfast room service for $5 per head and you have a drink and selection of four items including omelette, cereal, fruit plate!!! Just $5!!! I could believe my eyes.
Highlight: I left my newly bought black jacket in the room and we didn't realize that until few days later. The hotel staff was so nice and they sent back the jacket to my home, free of charge!!!
The hotel stands out as the best one I've ever stayed in!!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple