“Restaurant with the best beach views in Pismo”

SeaVenture Beach Hotel
Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Pismo Beach
Nipomo, California
“Restaurant with the best beach views in Pismo”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I went for happy hour the other day to the Sea Venutre Restaurant at the Sea Venture hotel. Located on the 3rd floor facing the beach the entire wall is made of windows, giving you the best beach view in Pismo. Great small plates Happy Hour deal, buy 2 get 1 free. Great food and great drinks, very well appointed wine list.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Fitf00die
Meghan H, Manager at SeaVenture Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
Dear Fitf00die,
Thank you for your review! We are so pleased you enjoyed the wonderful ocean views, the happy hour selection and our wine list. You are right, our floor to ceiling windows ensure every table in the restaurant have an ocean view! We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

SeaVenture Staff and Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (296)
  • Korean first
Pismo Beach, California
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I had dinner last night at the SeaVenture Hotel's restaurant. I was alone but they gave me a beautiful table by the window with a wonderful view. The sunset was phenomenal! My waiter, Chris was awesome. He was knowledgeable about the food and provided great service.; He was professional and friendly, which is appreciated when you are traveling alone. The lobster and shrimp, chicken pot pie in a puff pastry was delicious and beautifully presented. This was a fine dining experience.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jeanine K
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 August 2014

A nice room that has it's own hot tub on the balcony, a comfy bed and for those cold evenings there's a fire in the room. The location can't be faulted as it's right on the beach.
Car parking is underneath the hotel at a cost of $10 per night, which I believe is reasonable as it also includes bike hire.
We will defiantly be staying here again our next trip to Pismo

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear AERLJR,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your recent stay with us. We truly hope you enjoyed your travels in the US and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Corona, California
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Wonderful short vacation! SeaVenture is absolutely Paradise. I have stayed at SeaVenture many times and I am never disappointed. The staff and the rooms are wonderful. Where can you walk out from your room steps away from the beach?

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank jriley6666
Dear jriley6666,
Thank you for leaving this very kind review! We truly appreciate your continued loyalty, and look forward to welcoming you back for many more visits in the future!

L.A.
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The sea venture is a great way to visit the central coast. Rooms are very reasonably priced, given that the hotel is on the beach (the pier and shops are only two blocks walking). The rooms are small, but the beds are very comfortable. Almost every room has a hot tub on the balcony making it a relaxing, or romantic stay, depending on what you're going for. Breakfast is brought to your room everyday for only $5 per guest and you get the USA today daily and you can borrow beach crusisers, kites, etc. to enjoy the beach (included in $10 daily resort fee).
My husband and I got married here and return every year to celebrate our anniversary.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Ali_Ace
Dear Ali_Ace,
Happy Belated Anniversary! Thank you for returning every year on your anniversary; it sounds like you truly make the most of each visit!
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review, and look forward to seeing you again next year for your anniversary (or maybe a visit in between!).

Mapleville, Rhode Island
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I normally don't write reviews but I just recently spent a night here with my wife for our 14 year anniversary. The staff was very friendly and greeted us with big smiles. The room was the perfect size and there was a personal hot tub on the balcony. It was right on the beach and two blocks from all the shopping downtown. Loved it!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Ccrouse7
Visalia, California
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Seaventure with my wife for a last minute getaway. We normally don't stay in Pismo when visiting, but I found a great price and thought why not.

Location: The hotel is located steps from the beach. You couldn't ask for a better spot in town. It is also a block to the pier and the famous chowder spots Pismo is known for.

Rooms: The rooms are a little on the smaller side. It can also get cramped in the bathroom if there are 2 people in there getting ready at the same time. With that being said, they are still comfortable rooms. My wife is picky about her beds (she is 6 months pregnant), but she was satisfied with their beds and was able to enjoy a good nights sleep. I believe there are fireplaces in all of the rooms, which is a nice touch if one wants to cozy up at the end of the day. We had the king room with a hot tub on the balcony. Although we didn't pay for a partial ocean view, we still had one.

Service: Although the service was not horrible, it could have been better. A couple of the front desk girls did not seem too friendly. There are bikes you can use to ride around town, but you aren't allowed to take them on the pier or walking path. We actually rode them to breakfast and lunch on one day.

I forgot to mention that there is a restaurant with amazing views on the third floor. However, we did not eat there so i cannot speak on its quality.

Conclusion: We enjoyed our stay at the Seaventure. Its at a great location, the rooms are good, and the price is well worth it. I would recommend my friends to stay there and will probably do so myself if the wife and I want a getaway to Pismo.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple