1,420 results
All reviews sea venture hot tub on the balcony picnic basket breakfast delivered feather bed restaurant upstairs beach chairs free bottle of wine private balcony ocean view covered parking wet bar resort fee gas fireplace romantic getaway our honeymoon third floor
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Had issues with this place the moment we checked in...

There is only one spot on their website that informs you of the $100 incidental fee thats refunded.
Not stated on anything they email you, not a big deal but kind of annoying.

After they take the fee from me at check in I decided to look at my bank statement.

I see 3 transactions pending/holding from SeaVenture

$100
$400
$495

I've already paid $347 months in advance for the reservation fee of my $695 total. So right at this point before I even opened the door to the room, SeaVenture has charged me $1295.

Went to the front desk to try and get it fix, they were confused as to what happen and said that the funds should post back into my account soon.
Long story short, it took over 5 days after our 2 day vacation for me to get back my $595.

I'm a pretty poor guy so saving up the funds for this trip took a decent amount of time.
In an instant SeaVenture prevented me from taking my wife to a lot of the events I had planned for us.

Once 8am hit we would hear a constant thudding above us that would last well into 8pm.
We're guessing that our room was under a high traffic spot at the restaurant upstairs.

I don't know if this is the norm with hotels but the front doors to every room slams shut.
I figure this is to make sure guest close their doors, but not very relaxing when you hear the guy 5 rooms down leaving his room.

The only high point with this hotel was the staff, very friendly and nice but not enough for me to ever want to come here again.

Room Tip: Only deal in cash with them
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Uberszo
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the peaceful friendly atmosphere of Seaventure Resort. The staff was helpful and friendly. We were able to rent bicycles of all sizes, beach equipment with no problems. When we needed coffee filters it was prompt and courteous. Also asking for beach towels was easy to get. They were great in giving directions. The town’s market was a one stop shopping experience for us w/ fresh foods and produce and bonfire beach equipment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I love this hotel, however it could use some renovation. They do have a spa on the balcony of every room, If you don't get a beach front the view isn't the greatist, most likely you will see someone in their back yard. But as far as the hotels on the beach this is the most affordable.

Room Tip: The maintenance man gave me great tips on where to eat.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Paradise701823
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Fine, creative food with excellent service. Everyone went out of their way to make us at home, from the front desk to the waiter. Didn't stay at the hotel but will sure consider on our next trip. Prices were also reasonable for the resort area.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Loved this hotel, staff were very friendly and helpful. We stopped off as part of a West coast road trip and this was our favourite hotel. Everything was great. Room. Breakfast. No fault at all. Hughly recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple