Spyglass Inn
Shore Cliff Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
The Inn at the Cove(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$212
SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
Pismo Lighthouse Suites(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$767
US$341
Preferred Hotels
SeaVenture Beach Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$218
US$212
Travelocity
Sandcastle Inn(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$190
Travelocity
Pismo Beach Hotel(Pismo Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsocean viewspy glassattached restauranton site restaurantwalking pathtide poolsparking lotbeach accessgreat viewavila beachsmall fridgecentral coastfirst floorwatch the sunsetthe cliffsan luis obispobed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 March 2008

Recently stayed at the Spyglass for 3 days - we upgraded to a ocean view room which was incredible. We could see dolphins swimming in the ocean in the mornings from our balcony alongside the surfers. Room was very clean, and the area itself was very quiet. Its about a 5 minute drive away from "downtown" Pismo. I would definitely recommend the Spyglass Motel - my kids loved the pool also and if you didn't want a big breakfast every morning, there is a grocery store beside the motel selling cereal/milk/fruit etc.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Shoshi28
Reviewed 24 March 2008

I was planning a surprise trip for my boyfriend to Pismo Beach this past weekend and when I was looking for accomodations came across The Spyglass Inn. I always read reviews on hotels before I book and found this place had good reviews, but what really caught my eye was the price of the room. Since I was on a budget I felt that I got what I paid for, considering the area.
The hotel is located on the cliffs above the ocean and makes for stunning views. There is a path that connects all the hotels where you can walk and see the landscape. The hotels restaurant has a really good view, id say romantic, however I did not get a chance to eat there....
The room itself was clean and spacious. Overall the hotel is good for couples on a budget and families, as they have a nice pool that I observed many children enjoying.
Also, check the hotels website for prices. I got a better deal booking with the hotel directly.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kristal48
Reviewed 23 March 2008

Pay extra to stay right next to the ocean with a view, you won't regret it! We stayed on the second floor and left the sliding glass door to the balcony open all night to hear the waves crashing on the beach below! The property has lush vegetation and a restaurant on site. Being on a cliff, however, it is quite a walk down to the beach, but the views are stunning.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank flylikean
Reviewed 19 November 2007

This hotel is perfect to stop on your way to San francisco. The rooms are really clean, spacious and nicely decorated. You have everything that you need there, I will recommend that you book a room with views to the ocean, you won't be disappointed.
The breakfast at the restaurant was great as well.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled as a couple