Spyglass Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Excellent 5/5
Very Good 4/5
Shell Beach Inn(Shell Beach)
Great 4.5/5
The Inn at the Cove(Pismo Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
Cottage Inn by the Sea(Pismo Beach)
Great 4.5/5
SeaCrest OceanFront Hotel(Pismo Beach)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsocean viewspy glassattached restauranton site restaurantwalking pathtide poolsparking lotbeach accessgreat viewavila beachsmall fridgecentral coastfirst floorwatch the sunsetthe cliffsan luis obispobed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Great hotel with some of the most spectacular views on the central coast. Highly recommend Spyglass as the best value in the Pismo Beach area. Great service and rooms are super clean.
I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in the Pismo area.

Room Tip: Corner ocean view is best.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Carl W
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Once again I brought my family to stay out here, this time for my mother's birthday. Electing to stay in an ocean view room this time, my mother is still raving about the beautiful view they had from their room. A special thanks to the manager Jason at the time of check in for the fantastic service!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We only had one night at the Spyglass on the way to SFO but had a great, comfortable stay and enjoyed the clean room and location of the property. It's a bit further down from the busy part of town but still walking distance, bonus if you have a car. I would definitely recommend this property for a short and sweet stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anika-grace
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My honey and I received a gift certificate for the Spyglass Inn Pismo Beach. Our first time and we will definately make it an annual trip now! The view from our Ocean View Suite, King size, w/ fireplace, and a patio was so fantastic! The room was very inviting, cozy, and clean. The best part was the patio where we sat to watch the sunset and sipped on champagne! Check-in was a breeze and the staff was very friendly! Thank you for a memorable trip!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tina M
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were attending a sport tournament in SLO, but wanted to stay by the ocean. The Spyglass is a quick 10-minute drive into downtown San Luis Obispo and offers much more eye candy. I loved the views, and easy access to walk along the bluffs and get to the beach. The room was very clean and comfortable. A bit noisy perhaps, but we weren't there to sleep. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the 2nd floor offer more privacy. Those facing the ocean are quieter and offer wonderful views.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family