I agree with some of the reviewers that it is a bit pricey for a 2-3 star hotel but it was worth it. We originally had a room that did not have an ocean view, so we asked if any were available. They were really accommodating--they moved our luggage for us and did not charge us for the upgrade. Next time, I will definitely get an ocean view--worth the extra (in fact, I would say it is not worth it if you don't have an ocean view--it really makes the experience). While the rooms are nothing special, they are clean and bright, and you can see the ocean from bed. My husband flew a tiny kite from our balcony and I watched the pelicans and silvery sea. It was fantastic. They also have two really nice outdoor seating areas that look out at the ocean and have fire pits. The staff were so helpful whenever we asked for suggestions or directions. I felt like they wanted us to have a great stay, and we did. I will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach