We stayed here for a quick overnight trip from Los Angeles with our pug. Amazing service, even checked us in early. The balcony overlooked the ocean and the room was prestine. They even put a sign out welcoming our pet. No AC, but a great fan that blows cold air, plus you get that clean cool ocean air. Breakfast was ok, just waffels and hard boiled eggs. I would have enjoyed some bacon. However, this is highly recommended, worth the price, and we will be back for sure. Thank you Sandcastle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There’s so much to see in Pismo Beach and it begins with our property, featuring an upper deck with lounge chairs and a fireplace and some of the best views in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sandcastle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Hotel Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Inn Pismo Beach
- Sandcastle Pismo Beach