We drove from LA to San Francisco and this was our first night's stop. We loved it. We didn't have the warmest weather and this was very warm, clean and cosy. Great location by the beach which was wonderful and must be amazing when the sun is out. Good value - we paid nearly as much for a Travelodge which wasn't anywhere near as nice. Good "motel" breakfast". Only minor complaint (although this applies to just about everywhere we stay) if there are 3 people in the room could we please have 3 cups and 3 tea-bags!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach