My wife and I stayed at the Cottage Inn in December for the second time this year (first trip was in the Spring). We absolutely love this hotel. The view from the cliff is incredible. Be sure to catch the sunset! Pismo is a great beach city with lots to do, and staying at the Cottage you will be close to everything.
The rooms themselves are very nice and come with a fireplace. Really nice setting for a couple looking to get away. We told them it was our anniversary and there was a bottle of champagne awaiting us when we opened up the door - nice touch. We sprung for the ocean front room this time and it made our stay even more awesome than the first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach