We stayed here one night only. We booked an ocean view room and it was worth it! It was January, we spent our evening with the window open to hear the waves and with the fireplace on. The atmosphere was very relaxing, sunset unbelievable. We enjoyed the hot tub as well. Unfortunately the stairs leading down to the beach were closed.
Dinner was a bit sad, we drove in Pismo beach were there is not much really. Few places open and they all offered the same kind of food...average to say at least. So be prepared for that especially if you spend more than one night in Pismo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach