Spent two nights here and enjoyed the spacious room with excellent beds, nice Philosophy toiletries, ceiling fan (you don't need AC in Pismo), and the special pool/beach towels that were provided. In-room coffee was very good (for a change) and the continental breakfast was above average-it included real oatmeal (not the packets) and hard-boiled eggs. If you get there aroudn 4PM (before they're all gone) there are fresh-baked cookies in the lobby. There's a nice garden behind the pool where you can sit and look out at the ocean, and it's a short walk down the steps to the beach. Very friendly, helpful front desk staff. Only negative for me was the large family group that were talking loudly for hours outside my room, but that wasn't the hotel's fault. If you get an upstairs room, you won't have that problem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach