Stayed in june. My wife and mother in law with me. It was a saturday night. The property is nice. Great views of the ocean and pismo beach. However the property is wide open and people pass thru all the time and run past your room which can make u upset late at night. Especially when u just paid close to 400 for the night. The room was niceand the fireplace was cool. But our brand new car received a large dent in the door from the cramped crowded parking lot. Anyway it was ok except for that. Oh the breakfast was so crowded with families with lots of kids that i had to slip in grab a yogurt and run. Well worth about 200 a night but 400 is pushing it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We promise you a good night’s sleep, but we warn you there’s so much to do nearby, you may not want to sleep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cottage Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Inn By The Sea Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel Pismo Beach
- Cottage Hotel By The Sea
- Cottage Inn Pismo Beach