“Great breakfast!”

Penny's All American Cafe'
Ranked #7 of 109 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a small cafe with a wonderful patio.We have wonderful homemade breakfast and lunch dishes.We have award winning chile verde and clam chowder.I have thee best crew in town.We love our customers and we have formed wonderful long lasting friendships.I a truly honored to be a part of the central coast community.I donate to wonderful charities to give back to the community.I am the blessed one.Come in and see us!
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Delicious brekky and very attentive, friendly staff! Glad we made this stop in at Pismo! I would highly recommend Penny's!

1  Thank anika-grace

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

This is our local favorite. I know it's a great place when my kids ask to go back time after time! Great chowder! Great Chile verde! Homemade biscuits. Nice thick bacon. Eggs Benedict is some of the best we have had anywhere in the area! If you get to meet Penny, that is a bonus! Her smiles & laughter are worth coming back for!

1  Thank Lorraine B
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The last morning of our mini vacation we decided to try Penny's, we were not disappointed. Our waitress was just great and made sure our eggs were cooked just how we like them. Everyone enjoyed their breakfast and we did not walk away hungry. Large portions and very dog friendly as we had three golden retrievers with us. We called ahead to make sure there was room on the outdoor patio for six people and three dogs. When we arrived, which was just a short two blocks from our hotel the table was waiting for us with our menus already waiting. Our waitress (sorry I don't remember her name) was so very nice and friendly. We will be back on our next trip to Pismo!

2  Thank Shell1965
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Again, another no-frills eatery popular among locals that excels by serving up large portions via excellent service and for a reasonable price. Food is served hot and cooked correctly. If not, they will pull out the stops to make things right. Easy parking, too.

1  Thank SmarterBear
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Old style American breakfast. Service was slow, but friendly. Good food, but slightly overpriced. Seating available inside and outside.

1  Thank TheHappyCampers227