“My Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pittsburg
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Excellent customer service by the Josline. Went out of her way to help me . She gave me ride to court and was helpful in finding me another rental and offered to drop me off to bart.Great hotel with great staff. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Hi Kimberly,

When I heard that Joslin helped you taking you to court, she really went above and beyond her duties. The best thing is that it was sincere and authentic, it was caring and thoughtful. I am glad you experienced our Hamptonality on Joslin's potential.
We always have our doors open and can't wait to have you stay with us again.
Thank you for you review and your business.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Noisy clean and friendly. Breakfast was good switched rooms but did not move belonging's. Staff very accommodating but no results. Not welcomed as diamond member and no wake up call twice. Room noisy with baby's and snoring no sleep at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Erick W
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your review and comments. They are a great feedback because it makes us realize how small things we could have done makes your experience very enjoyable and memorable.
Also, I think it help us to review our policies when changing rooms. Specially because some guest do not allow us to touch belongings.
I really hope that you will stay with us again and we will make sure that those issues are corrected on your next stay.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

From the free coffee, tea and cocoa station by the lobby to the ultra clean and comfortable room, this hotel staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home. I have stayed in a lot of hotels across the country, and this place really tries harder. Oh, and the free breakfast. Very nice! Only bummer was the pool wasn't as clean as we would have liked, but we stayed right after a storm blew through town. Lester and all the front desk folks are awesome.

Stayed: April 2014
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Gear guest,

We wanted to thank you for the great review and your comments. I'm glad you experienced our performance at our best.
We also appreciate the comment about the swimming pool, that actually motivates us to pay attention to those areas.
Please make sure you stop by the front desk and get to know you next time you stay with us.
Thank you for the business and look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We had never stayed at Hampton Inn and we got more than we expected. Fair price, huge room, over the top! They want me to use 200 characters which is not needed because I would say the same thing over and over

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

I am very happy to find out that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also the fact that you were surprised and that you did not expect our service and amenities, make us very proud of what we have to offer.
As you know we work hard to exceed your expectations and we guarantee that.
We hope to see you soon. Thank your for your business.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The staff was outstanding! The hotel provided a hospitality hour as well as breakfast. Everyone was eager to please. Unfortunately, I had noisy people above me on the first night. The second night was better. However, you are close to a highway and that fact can be a plus and minus. You are close to quite a few restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Onita D
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear guest,
I wanted to thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay; even though, the first night was a little noisy.
We work very hard to make your experience enjoyable. We also realize how important is for you to feel a friendly staff.
We look forward to see you soon. Thank you again for your nice words.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

This was my first stay at a Hampton Inn & Suites. Since there was not much choice in the area, the Hampton was recommended, as I was there to do a "Dreamer's Workshop" for a group of underprivildged young adults. Well, I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised from the moment my spouse and I walked through the doors. The place was immaculate (we normally see this when we stay at 5-7 star hotels around the world); the lobby looked more like an upscale restaurant. I knew about the complimentary continental breakfast, but from past experience it's not much to brag about. This time I was pleasantly wrong as I checked out the items the next morning. This was not an ordinary continental breakfast; too many items to count. The only time I see something like this or beyond is when I'm in China (the Chinese are crazy about their food and selection of items). At the Pittsburg, California Hampton there's a Jack in the Box restaurant right next door, and I actually commented to my better half as we were having breakfast and watching the line of cars at the drive through, "You know this place (Hampton) actually has a better breakfast selection than Jack." Karen, the front desk hostess, was perfect in every way, making sure we had everything we needed, and that we were as comfortable as we could be. When you're traveling and on business, it's wonerful to return to a room (and hotel) you actually enjoy. It was a soothing relief to return to our suite; kickoff our shoes and relax. We also enjoyed the late check out because like most business people, we're not early risers if we don't have to (except we couldn't miss out on the superb breakfast you serve). I wish I had time to do a workout in your gym or relax by the pool, but we were constantly busy; constantly on the go. The nice thing is, the workshop went so well that we were invited back by the Vice Mayor of Antioch, the local high school and the Kiwanis Club to do an expanded version of how to turn your dreams into realities, and a motivational talk (as a retired adventure cyclist, I now travel to schools, clubs and corporations around the country to motivate others as I have been). I had the opportunity to view your two conference rooms for the possibility of holding future talks at your place. We're already talking about the possibility of a return visit in the Fall, and we already know where we'll be staying. For what the Hampton does (a 100% money back guarentee if you're not satisfied? I've never heard of such a thing at any other hotel I've ever stayed at throughout the world), the price of the rooms is an exceptional value (I'm of the generation where you better make your bed, turn off the lights when you leave the room, and don't leave trash around or else...). Thanks, Hampton, for making my life and my job, alot easier.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I can't begin to express my gratitude to your very descriptive and pleasant review.
We as a team, know the importance of keeping the best standards and excellent customer service. That is why we offer 100% satisfaction guaranteed; we believe that we can make your experience memorable and that you will keep recommending to your family and friends.
We appreciate all your words and the time you took to write about our hotel. Your comments make our hotel to be exposed to the world and we are very grateful.
You mentioned that you might interested on utilizing our meeting rooms. Please contact me directly and I will make sure you are taking care every step of the way.
We look forward to have you stay with us again.

Very truly yours,

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn. The check in was fast and easy, they had free wifi, and the employee at the front desk was extremely nice (Lester) and made me feel like he wanted my stay there to be a comfortable and satisfying one.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I'm so glad your experience was enjoyable and that Lester made sure you are aware of that. That is our culture, we make out of a simple connection a memorable experience.
Thank you for your review and look forward to see you very soon.

Hampton Inn and Suites Pittsburg

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsburg
Best Western Plus Delta Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Brentwood
#1 of 3 in Brentwood
Embassy Suites by Hilton Walnut Creek
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg? Share your experiences!