All reviewsjack in the boxfront deskcomplimentary breakfast isgreat place to stayrooms are cleanbusiness tripwould stay againbed was very comfortableconvenient locationfreewayantiochlobbystarbucksbrentwoodinnscaliforniagym
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Excellent customer service by the Josline. Went out of her way to help me . She gave me ride to court and was helpful in finding me another rental and offered to drop me off to bart.Great hotel with great staff. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Hi Kimberly,

When I heard that Joslin helped you taking you to court, she really went above and beyond her duties. The best thing is that it was sincere and authentic, it was caring and thoughtful. I am glad you experienced our Hamptonality on Joslin's potential.
We always have our doors open and can't wait to have you stay with us again.
Thank you for you review and your business.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Noisy clean and friendly. Breakfast was good switched rooms but did not move belonging's. Staff very accommodating but no results. Not welcomed as diamond member and no wake up call twice. Room noisy with baby's and snoring no sleep at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Erick W
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your review and comments. They are a great feedback because it makes us realize how small things we could have done makes your experience very enjoyable and memorable.
Also, I think it help us to review our policies when changing rooms. Specially because some guest do not allow us to touch belongings.
I really hope that you will stay with us again and we will make sure that those issues are corrected on your next stay.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

From the free coffee, tea and cocoa station by the lobby to the ultra clean and comfortable room, this hotel staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home. I have stayed in a lot of hotels across the country, and this place really tries harder. Oh, and the free breakfast. Very nice! Only bummer was the pool wasn't as clean as we would have liked, but we stayed right after a storm blew through town. Lester and all the front desk folks are awesome.

Stayed: April 2014
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Gear guest,

We wanted to thank you for the great review and your comments. I'm glad you experienced our performance at our best.
We also appreciate the comment about the swimming pool, that actually motivates us to pay attention to those areas.
Please make sure you stop by the front desk and get to know you next time you stay with us.
Thank you for the business and look forward to see you again.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We had never stayed at Hampton Inn and we got more than we expected. Fair price, huge room, over the top! They want me to use 200 characters which is not needed because I would say the same thing over and over

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

I am very happy to find out that you enjoyed your stay with us. Also the fact that you were surprised and that you did not expect our service and amenities, make us very proud of what we have to offer.
As you know we work hard to exceed your expectations and we guarantee that.
We hope to see you soon. Thank your for your business.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

The staff was outstanding! The hotel provided a hospitality hour as well as breakfast. Everyone was eager to please. Unfortunately, I had noisy people above me on the first night. The second night was better. However, you are close to a highway and that fact can be a plus and minus. You are close to quite a few restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Onita D
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear guest,
I wanted to thank you for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay; even though, the first night was a little noisy.
We work very hard to make your experience enjoyable. We also realize how important is for you to feel a friendly staff.
We look forward to see you soon. Thank you again for your nice words.