All reviews jack in the box front desk complimentary breakfast is great place to stay rooms are clean business trip would stay again bed was very comfortable convenient location freeway antioch lobby starbucks brentwood inns california gym
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I've stayed at this hotel many times over the years, and have always been happy that I stayed here. The staff and management go out of there way to make it a pleasant experience. Want a clean, safe, "home away from home" hotel to stay at? This is the place! You will not be disappointed. Save a room for me, though!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Hi Paul,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoy your stay every time you stay with us. I love how you call us you "home away from home". Thank you, that means a lot to us and keep us motivated to keep doing our best.
We can't wait to have you stay with us again and celebrate your loyalty and recommendations. For sure we will always have a room for you!

German Jimenez
Hampton Inn and Suites Pittsburg.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Very Nice and clean, staff is very nice and very accomodating. Price is good and place is above what we have expected. Enjoying hot breakfast everyday its almost like home. We are staying here for two months and we are enjoying it every single day.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Hi Kay,

It's been a pleasure to have you stay with us all this time. We do appreciate your words and your great energy every single day. We consider you and your husband as part of the family now and we feel very blessed to get to know you both.
We hope that you keep enjoying your stay just like we enjoy your company as well as your business.
Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Excellent customer service by the Josline. Went out of her way to help me . She gave me ride to court and was helpful in finding me another rental and offered to drop me off to bart.Great hotel with great staff. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Hi Kimberly,

When I heard that Joslin helped you taking you to court, she really went above and beyond her duties. The best thing is that it was sincere and authentic, it was caring and thoughtful. I am glad you experienced our Hamptonality on Joslin's potential.
We always have our doors open and can't wait to have you stay with us again.
Thank you for you review and your business.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

Noisy clean and friendly. Breakfast was good switched rooms but did not move belonging's. Staff very accommodating but no results. Not welcomed as diamond member and no wake up call twice. Room noisy with baby's and snoring no sleep at all.

1  Thank Erick W
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear guest,

I want to thank you for your review and comments. They are a great feedback because it makes us realize how small things we could have done makes your experience very enjoyable and memorable.
Also, I think it help us to review our policies when changing rooms. Specially because some guest do not allow us to touch belongings.
I really hope that you will stay with us again and we will make sure that those issues are corrected on your next stay.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

From the free coffee, tea and cocoa station by the lobby to the ultra clean and comfortable room, this hotel staff goes out of their way to make you feel at home. I have stayed in a lot of hotels across the country, and this place really tries harder. Oh, and the free breakfast. Very nice! Only bummer was the pool wasn't as clean as we would have liked, but we stayed right after a storm blew through town. Lester and all the front desk folks are awesome.

Stayed: April 2014
The_Manager003, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Gear guest,

We wanted to thank you for the great review and your comments. I'm glad you experienced our performance at our best.
We also appreciate the comment about the swimming pool, that actually motivates us to pay attention to those areas.
Please make sure you stop by the front desk and get to know you next time you stay with us.
Thank you for the business and look forward to see you again.