All reviewsjack in the boxfront deskcomplimentary breakfast isgreat place to stayrooms are cleanbusiness tripwould stay againbed was very comfortablevery nice hotelconvenient locationfreewayantiochlobbystarbucksbrentwoodinnscalifornia
Reviewed 29 May 2014

From the moment we checked in to the moment we left, we felt like the staff and employees were happy to have us there. Everyone smiled and greeted us during our entire stay. Our King-suite room was beautiful and comfortable. The breakfast area was larger than most and a very nice place to relax after breakfast and during the rest of the day. There was coffee and hot tea in the lobby all day and a Starbucks close enough to walk if that was more to your liking. Freeway access was close but you have to drive through the service station if you don't want to make a u-turn. That's not a deal breaker and in fact, not a problem at all when you consider the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the accommodations. If you need a place to stay in this area, look no further and don't even consider anything else!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Clean, friendly staff and great breakfast to boot! I booked a late arrival and my room was waiting for me even though I checked in around 3 a.m. Both the overnight staff and the morning staff were very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Myself and and employer, an Honor members of Hampton Inn were at the hotel in Pittsburg last night and experienced the best customer service I have seen in a hotel and would like to commend the hotel, and the night desk manager, Lester KIng, The hotel was sold out and Mr King helped so many people so quickly and so nicely, and helped people over the holiday weekend with unusual problems. He was so nice and helpful it was amazing. And when we went down for breakfast this morning at 9:30 AM, he was still there, helping out because it was so busy. I will never stay at any other hotel again when traveling in that area and I thank Hampton Inn for such great customer service. And of course, the rooms were first rate, and the buffet breakfast was fantastic. Again, thank you. .

Room Tip: The room with two queens was great, the television was HD and had many channels, not just a few, and there was a great wingback chair to sit in and read as well as a desk to work at, and wifi was free.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Very friendly staff. Hot beverages always available during the day. Continental breakfast was well beyond the rolls and cereal choices, always something hot. Beds were comfortable. Housekeeping did a great job keeping room clean and ready when I returned.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

For the price this is the best hotel I have ever used. Thank you staff for your excellent service. I would highly recommend. The rooms were perfectly decorated and very clean. Everything worked well. I did not use the gym or the pool, but they looked quite clean.

1  Thank D6530NBmichaelb