All reviews jack in the box front desk great place to stay rooms are clean business trip would stay again bed was very comfortable convenient location freeway antioch lobby starbucks brentwood inns california gym
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This Hampton Inn was a wonderful getaway for us. The staff was very helpful and accommodating to make our stay even more special. Service is not just lip service. The rooms are always clean and tastefully decorated. I love this Hampton Inn location and always stay here when I am in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Nothing special for a one night stay in chain hotel; clean, comfortable and staff were nice. Would stay again, if in the area. They do have wine available for early evenings, with a beverage tray accessible 24/7 by the reception desk.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kate W
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Lester was an excellent receptionist. He was very enthusiatic and helpful. He was very informed and was willing to assist. The comlimentary breakfast was excellent and they have variety everyday. Kitchen staff were friendly and cheerful. Rooms are very clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My company sent me to some training classes in Concord, CA last year and this was the hotel they reserved for me. All I have to say is A+ all they way! You would think it would be noisy with the highway so close, but the noise was minimal. The staff is top-notch and very professional. I had been flying for like 10 hours with 3 layovers and was beat. When I arrived they had some chilled local wines in the lobby for tasting. Well, it only took 2 glasses and I was in the prone position in my very comfortable bed. The room was immaculate, smelled clean and had a nice TV with many channels. The next morning I discovered the workout room and had a quick sweat before showering, getting dressed and driving to Concord. Also, there was a great free breakfast with a varied selection of fruits, eggs, waffles, bagels, cereals and meats. There is a Jack in the Box, Chevron, Starbucks and Quizzno's right next door in that order (very convenient). I'm not sure of the price of the room, as it was reserved for me, but my boss is pretty frugal (like myself) so I'm sure the room was a steal.

Room Tip: I think I was on the 3rd floor off the elevator, left to the hallway and too the right.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2014

From the moment we checked in to the moment we left, we felt like the staff and employees were happy to have us there. Everyone smiled and greeted us during our entire stay. Our King-suite room was beautiful and comfortable. The breakfast area was larger than most and a very nice place to relax after breakfast and during the rest of the day. There was coffee and hot tea in the lobby all day and a Starbucks close enough to walk if that was more to your liking. Freeway access was close but you have to drive through the service station if you don't want to make a u-turn. That's not a deal breaker and in fact, not a problem at all when you consider the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the accommodations. If you need a place to stay in this area, look no further and don't even consider anything else!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family