“Excellent Service & Amenities”

Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pittsburg
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I always enjoy the atmosphere and helpfulness of the hotel staff. They really seem to go above and beyond to ensure your satisfaction. The hotel is very popular and many "working stiffs" stay at the location. The gym is excellent, the breakfast is ample, coffee is always available & the staff work hard.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I initially booked a room here because it was the only major name hotel near the concert venue we were attending that still had a room with two queen beds. We got stuck in traffic, so we weren't going to be able to make the 6pm deadline (I hadn't guaranteed the room with a credit card). I phoned just before the deadline and the rep was very friendly. She took my card number and said she'd make a note to the next shift, as we were going to have to check in very late after our concert. We arrived late, tired after hours in traffic and then enjoying a rock concert. We were very surprised to find the facility immaculate in all areas, from the lobby to the room. The beds were comfortable, the room was well appointed, and everything was top notch. We stayed on a week night, but even at that I feel we got a top notch room for a bargain price, and would have expected (and been willing) to have paid more, it was that good. Though I found this one by accident, we are already planning on staying there for our next concert, even though there are a few other hotels closer to the venue.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Room was easy to find. Reserved & pain online so check in was super fast. Everything was clean!!! Clean but no chemical smells- the way I want a hotel room to smell. Everything worked and the mini fridge even had a shelf freezer space so we could refreeze our ice packs for my husbands' insulin. Staff is amazing and perfect in every way. Left a $10 tip for housekeeping as they met every single need with a smile- extra towels, shampoo & conditioner & lotion bottles.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I enjoyed excellent services at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg CA United States. And I hereby recommend this Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg California in United States of America to all travelers. This is a very good Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2014

I have been staying at the hampton inns for about 4 years now and i am a member of hilton honors club.The rooms have always been very clean and the hotel staff has been very helpful.The complimentary breakfast are the best I've been to and thats a great way to keep guests coming back.The lobby at the pittsburg Hampton is very relaxing and a great place to get coffee and watch tv.Having a free coffee and tea cart is also a very nice feature that I have not seen in other hotels.I have friends i the area and I will be back again.thanks again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This was truly a first class experience at a modest price. From immaculate rooms, to wonderful and classy breakfast buffet items, to service so friendly I felt as if I was home, this hotel is top drawer. I never needed to contact the hotel staff for any need, all was ready and waiting, in superb condition, and beyond expectation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hotel is near freeway and close to local shopping centers and movie theater. Rooms are clean and quite, with free hot breakfast to start the day. Studio room is spacious. Hotel offered 1 day complimentary wifi internet access.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pittsburg
Best Western Plus Delta Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Brentwood
Hampton Inn Brentwood
#1 of 3 in Brentwood
Embassy Suites by Hilton Walnut Creek

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg? Share your experiences!