“Great Seafood Meal”

Good for: Groups
Clayton, California
“Great Seafood Meal”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

It has been a long time since I last ate at an Olive Garden and at the previous time was in Colorado rather than California. Although there were a great deal of differences between the two restaurants, the food at both (especially at Pittsburg) was excellent and the portions ample. The wait staff were also quick to take our orders, serve our meals and stay attentive to our needs.

• Visited June 2013

Antioch, Ca.
“Not Real Italian”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Olive Garden is a typical chain restaurant that serves massed produced frozen and canned pasta sauces and food that is not authentic and not good. I'm sad that a lot of people think this is what Italian food should taste like. If you have ever been to Italy and tasted real Italian food you would know this was not it. Do yourselves a favor and try a real Italian restaurant. You will know and appreciate the difference.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Vickiefromca
Pittsurg
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

This is a very popular restaurant and although I usually have to wait for a table, it's worth it. The food is fresh, prices reasonable and service is very good as well. A little noisy but doable. I have never had a bad meal or had to send anything back. The salad is outstanding and their soups are hot and delicious. All in all, a good place to eat and take your family with you.

• Visited January 2013
Antioch, California, United States
“soup and salad”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

When I`m craving for soup .salad and bread, I decide to visit this place. But for pasta? I don`t think so. I`m picky when it comes to pasta and until now I can`t find a good place for pasta nearby Antioch.Pittsburgh and Concord .

Visited December 2012
Sequim, Washington
“Great service”
Reviewed 16 October 2012

Olive Garden might be a chain however this location is as great as a mom and pop restaurant. the staff is always very accommadating. I am pregnant and very picky and they gladly made substitutions for me. There is a reason we always come back.

Visited September 2012