“Wow!!!! Great place!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Anaheim Hills, CA
“Wow!!!! Great place!!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

OK...can we talk Calamari? All steak calamari, cooked to perfection!. Served with two different side sauces. Delicious food....our first time....we will be back...I want to try the salmon the reviews are raving about. It has a very nice patio outside. We had great service, but it wasn't really crowded when we arrived, however, when we left, the placed was packed. We can't wait to go back.

• Visited July 2014

Whittier, California
“the BEST salmon ever!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

When I want sushi, I drive all the way to Placentia for this place!! When ever there is a work lunch, we always hope that we come here. They have some of the best rolls and their salmon is like butter. Everyone must try this place if you love sushi.

• Visited April 2014
Miami
“Colleagues said Sushi was awesome, regular menu just ok”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My two business colleagues raved about the sushi. I don't eat raw fish so I had a dish from the lunch special menu which was a crispy stuffed chicken breast with rice and japanese coleslaw; it was just ok. It sounded great on the menu but the reality was the chicken was flavorless and even though it was supposedly stuffed with Brie, I couldn't taste it. The sauce that was on top of the breast was also flavorless (Asian basil pesto cream sauce). The rice and slaw were good and came with miso soup to start with. The hot green tea was also very weak and flavorless. Obviously for sushi it's a great choice but for my personal meal, I cannot really say anything particularly good about it but I'm giving this an average rating due to the rave reviews of the sushi by my colleagues. Service was good. We did sit outside on a nice patio with pleasant music.

• Visited May 2014
Placentia, California
“very poor service”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

pretty good food. attractive place. interesting sushi bar, interesting menu. incredibly slow service. my wife likes the place, she's a lot more patient than I am....not worth the wait. It might be worth it if you got them impression they appreciate your patronage, I've never gotten that feeling.

• Visited January 2014
Idyllwild, California
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

My husband and I didn't realize it was a Sushi restaurant. Our adult daughter took us there and she loves Sushi. We tried what she suggested which was not Sushi and we were pleasantly surprised. We left full and our pallets were very happy. We had Miso soup, Organic Green salad, Garlic Spicy Edamame, Shrimp Veggie Tempura. We will be back.

• Visited March 2014