“One of the best pizzas I've ever had!!”

Tony's Little Italy
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Placentia
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: (714)528-2159
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My friend kept telling me about how delicious Little Tony's pizza was so I finally had to try it. I drove an hour to get there and was not disappointed. The pizza is absolutely heavenly!! They load it with cheese that just drips and melts in your mouth. From what I could see, this place is no secret as customers filled the small place. It's pretty casual but decorated fun with lots of Chicago memorabilia. The service was very good and I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Best pizza - deep dish as well as thin crust. Eat in or pick up or they deliver. Can not be beat. Get a big one and save some even freeze it for later. OK

1  Thank LS M
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I would go back & try it again. We ordered the deep dish pepperoni on the phone & came in to eat it. Overall the pizza is good but it's not as good as many places in Chicago. Still better than most in the area however.
The restaurant is rather small but we got lucky with a table.
Service at the counter is friendly.
We had wings as well, but those were just ok.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

OMG this place has the best pizza I have ever had. People come from all over So Cal for this. The dough and pasta is made fresh daily you can see it rising and being made in the back right in front of you nothing frozen. If you never had a true Chicago style it can be a little overwhelming the first time. It is really a meal rather than a slice. The real cheese just stretches and just keeps going. One piece can fill you up. For those who still prefer a New York style they cook those also but it really defeats the purpose of coming here. LOL Pizza cooked by people who really take pride in their food rather than the chain mass production.. Can get crowded with limited number of seats but the do offer takeout !!!! For a true explosion of your senses come try Tony's !!!

1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

First time trying the place. Be sure you call ahead to order your pizza as the wait is around 45 mins. Service was good and reponsive when I arrived to pick up our call in. I have had a lot of deep dish pies both in NY and Chicago and this one rates just as average. Price for two large pizzas was just over $40, kind of high even for SoCal. The thin crust cheese pizza we got was much better.

Overall just average.