Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel
US$175
  • Breakfast included
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim(Placentia)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$115
US$80
Motel 6
  • Restaurant
Motel 6 Orange - Anaheim(Orange)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$80
US$168
The Hotel Fullerton(Fullerton)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$133
All reviewsdenny's restaurantwafflesbreakfast roomquiet hotelbed was comfortableeasy accessparking lotclean roomshot breakfastdesk clerkfree breakfastlos angelesnice roomshort drivewould stay againbusiness tripdisneyland trip
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I usually stay in more expensive hotels, and I was pleasantly surprised. Room was clean, quiet and perfectly adequate. The staff in the breakfast room were very friendly and attentive. And all this for under $70 in Anaheim!

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Human5356885431
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I had a king suite and it was very spaciuos and clean. 20 minute non highway drive to Disneyland. Denny's in same parking lot. Quiet neighborhood. The lady that helped in the breakfast room was very helpful and tentitive. Variety of hot and cold breakfast items.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Leeann U
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I gave this place a glowing 5-star review when we last stayed here in May 2013, but we were disappointed this time. We visit this area because we need to assist our 89 year old mother, who lives nearby. We were in the middle of running errands for her and hoped to check in to our hotel when we had spare time at about 1:30 PM, but were told that check in time was at 3 and no rooms were available yet. We did a few more errands and came back at 2:45 -- still no rooms available, and several people were now waiting in the lobby. Suddenly, at 3 o'clock on the dot, we were able to check in. It seems very unlikely to me that NO rooms were available at 2:45, but suddenly many rooms were available at 3 o'clock. It sounded suspiciously like management policy, and not reality, and it was not very kind.

Several other deficiencies were noted -- TV remote did not work properly, there were NO "do not disturb" signs available for the doorknob, previously free USA Today now costs $1, and our room overlooked an alley and a lot of decrepit carports. Really a disappointment; and we will look for another hotel next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not overlook the trashy alley.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank azzure
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I enjoyed the friendly service, clean rooms and yummy breakfast. We have family that doesn't have room for grandparents, so we stay here. Everything was as I expected and I'll stay again when visiting family in the Fullerton CA area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 February 2014

My family stayed at BW placentia to meet my newborn nephew. We had a great time. Beds were comfy, breakfast was decent and room was fine.
Problem came after we left and I check my acct and they had charged $100 instead of refunding my deposit! The manager Christina Lopez first said we smoked then said they found cannabis leaves in the room. I have no idea what she is talking about. They went ahead, without contacting me first- to tell me there was a problem or that they found something, and charged me. I am so upset about this. $200 down the drain because she said 'someone' saw a couple pot stems in the room somewhere. Lies and totally unethical.... I am waiting for company to resolve this. Will update my review then.

• Stayed: February 2014