“Great value”

Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Placentia
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This hotel is approximately 10 minutes from Disneyland and is an excellent price. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the bed is relatively comfortable. The breakfast offers a great selection including: waffles, eggs, sausage or bacon, eggs and a variety of cereal, breads and yogurt. The staff is always available to refill the food items. The breakfast room can get a bit crowded if the hotel is full, but there is overflow seating outside. The hotel appears to be well insulated because there were numerous families and a large group of young people and we did not hear any noise. We will be staying here again when we return to the Magic Kingdom.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 February 2014

The hotel was nice. Room was big. Everything was clean. I was irritated how much they charged my card. It was 130 room and I had a 100 gift card. Told her did not want ot put full amount on the card I had a 100 gift card. She didn't say anything back. I had a 230 charge on my card. Got all but 30 of it iback which was right, but I should have known that. I called to complain and she said that I had an ok from my signature. Don't want to spend my life reading small print. Will probably not stay at a best western again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed 3 nights in a standard king room and would stay here again. The neighborhood is quiet and it's close to the freeway, but far enough to not hear it. Rooms were clean and in good condition. For the price, it's a good value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I usually stay in more expensive hotels, and I was pleasantly surprised. Room was clean, quiet and perfectly adequate. The staff in the breakfast room were very friendly and attentive. And all this for under $70 in Anaheim!

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Human5356885431
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I had a king suite and it was very spaciuos and clean. 20 minute non highway drive to Disneyland. Denny's in same parking lot. Quiet neighborhood. The lady that helped in the breakfast room was very helpful and tentitive. Variety of hot and cold breakfast items.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Leeann U
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I gave this place a glowing 5-star review when we last stayed here in May 2013, but we were disappointed this time. We visit this area because we need to assist our 89 year old mother, who lives nearby. We were in the middle of running errands for her and hoped to check in to our hotel when we had spare time at about 1:30 PM, but were told that check in time was at 3 and no rooms were available yet. We did a few more errands and came back at 2:45 -- still no rooms available, and several people were now waiting in the lobby. Suddenly, at 3 o'clock on the dot, we were able to check in. It seems very unlikely to me that NO rooms were available at 2:45, but suddenly many rooms were available at 3 o'clock. It sounded suspiciously like management policy, and not reality, and it was not very kind.

Several other deficiencies were noted -- TV remote did not work properly, there were NO "do not disturb" signs available for the doorknob, previously free USA Today now costs $1, and our room overlooked an alley and a lot of decrepit carports. Really a disappointment; and we will look for another hotel next time we are in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not overlook the trashy alley.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank azzure
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I enjoyed the friendly service, clean rooms and yummy breakfast. We have family that doesn't have room for grandparents, so we stay here. Everything was as I expected and I'll stay again when visiting family in the Fullerton CA area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Placentia
Quality Inn Placentia - Anaheim
Lemon Tree Hotel and Suites
Fullerton Marriott at California State University
Residence Inn Anaheim Placentia/Fullerton
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Anaheim - Fullerton

Been to Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel

Address: 118 E Orangethorpe Ave, Placentia, CA 92870-6410 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Anaheim Orange County Hotel)
Region: United States > California > Orange County > Placentia
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Placentia
Price Range: £64 - £176 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Anaheim Orange County Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Plus Placentia Inn And Suites