“Awesome food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great food in downtown Placerville we have had lunch and dinner. They have a bar and happy hour. After eating go to the Hardware store you will love it.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We have been trying various restaurants in Placerville since buying a place up here. I ordered the chile relleno as my "test" dish, Tom had a pork filet with mushrooms dish. The latter is the reason for my comment about Europeanized food since it was kind of like the Jagerschnitzel at Suppenkuche in SF but with a more tomato-ey and cheesy sauce and like nothing I have ever seen before in a Mexican restaurant in the US or Mexico. My chile relleno was fine, as were the black beans but nothing out of the ordinary. Service was excellent as was my margarita.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Stopped in for a late lunch on a Sunday. The food was very good with many selections. Service was great.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Ordered Chicken fajita w/o pico de gallo and cilantro rice. Plate came with pico de gallo which apparently at this restaurant has jalapeños in it. They also gave me extra blackbeans. Lots of red and green peppers, lacking in onions. Tasty. Also served a nice assortment of salsas and warm bean dip with their chips. Very attentive staff. Clean interesting facility. Right in downtown Placerville.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

A very handsome restaurant with very tasty food. The menu is quite large and has a lot of variety. My husband had the carne asada and it was a huge portion of grilled, sliced rib eye steak. Our server was very helpful and pleasant. We enjoyed our meal a lot!