“A Memorable Meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This was a memorable meal. The Fried Green Tomatoes were the best I have ever had. The were made to perfection. The Bo Peep lamb burger was also outstanding. Service was great, parking was easy, and the prices reasonable. The only item that was disappointing was the onion soup. It lacked flavor.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I met friends on a Friday night, there is great atmosphere, lively, overall a good experience. We did cocktails and an appetizer. Definitely a place to go to again.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

Almost all interior is brick and I love the edgey artwork hanging up throughout. I really enjoyed the service. We avoided the dinner rush because I hear it gets super packed so we opted for an early dinner. I ordered the Chipotle BBQ Pork and it came with steak fries. I really really enjoyed my sandwich... the pork was so tender and the flavor of the chipotle was great! I admit I feel like it was slightly too sweet for being chipotle but nonetheless, it was still very tasty. For an appetizer we had the hot and spicy shrimp... don't worry, its not too hot but it has a real kick and the sauce it really yummy. Try dipping their garlic bread into the sauce for a mindblowing experience.

The service was awesome! The waitress and manager on duty made frequent rounds to fill drinks and make sure everything was ok.

I can't wait to go back again!

Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Seems that Placerville restaurants close at 3:00 pm and on Tuesdays. We were releived to find this one open and were even more happy to see a good selection of foods since this looks more like a bar from the outside. Large spacious restaurant with tables and booths and a very cool get away from the Pacerville summer heat.

Warning: portions are big - we shared a salad and burger. Sweet potato fries are great. Great veggie option - Quinoa Burger. Service is great - they were fine about putting dressings on the side.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

I have been to Brick's several times. The first time was right after it had opened and they had not worked out the kinks. However, ever since then, I have had both very good meals and service from them. The one exception to this is my dislike of their salads and salad dressing-I will no longer order them.
My only other comment about Brick's is that it is LOUD! If you have trouble with hearing, this may not be the place for you except in non-peak hours.