“Great eats”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Great eats”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Good food and good drinks what a great combination. We stopped here for lunch all everyone enjoyed our meals. The service was good and the food was delivered promptly. I had the BBQ pork sandwich which was so large I abandoned the roll and ate it with a knife and fork. The next time I am in Placerville I will eat here again.

• Visited July 2013

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Menu”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Clearly one of the favourites for people in Placerville. Excellent menu that does not let you down when the food hits the table, along with great staff to support the experience.

Would be my first choice for dining in Placerville.

Visited August 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
“A Memorable Meal”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This was a memorable meal. The Fried Green Tomatoes were the best I have ever had. The were made to perfection. The Bo Peep lamb burger was also outstanding. Service was great, parking was easy, and the prices reasonable. The only item that was disappointing was the onion soup. It lacked flavor.

• Visited July 2013
Outer Banks, NC
“Great meeting place”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I met friends on a Friday night, there is great atmosphere, lively, overall a good experience. We did cocktails and an appetizer. Definitely a place to go to again.

• Visited June 2013
“Great urban atmosphere in historic "hangtown"”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Almost all interior is brick and I love the edgey artwork hanging up throughout. I really enjoyed the service. We avoided the dinner rush because I hear it gets super packed so we opted for an early dinner. I ordered the Chipotle BBQ Pork and it came with steak fries. I really really enjoyed my sandwich... the pork was so tender and the flavor of the chipotle was great! I admit I feel like it was slightly too sweet for being chipotle but nonetheless, it was still very tasty. For an appetizer we had the hot and spicy shrimp... don't worry, its not too hot but it has a real kick and the sauce it really yummy. Try dipping their garlic bread into the sauce for a mindblowing experience.

The service was awesome! The waitress and manager on duty made frequent rounds to fill drinks and make sure everything was ok.

I can't wait to go back again!

• Visited May 2013