“good burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We've eaten here a few times now, I order the mario burger everytime, its delicious! they have a very nice bar

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Four of us enjoyed dinner at Brick's. I had a steak and it was well prepared. My sons thought is good. The service was great.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We tried, but the luncheon salads were just too big! They were absolutely delicious...fresh ingredients, great flavor combinations, but the portions were really huge. We have eaten at Bricks before and had forgotten how generous the servings are. Next time we'll split a salad. My husband had the Cobb salad and I had the chicken, cranberry, salad...both had so much flavor...lots of cheese, nicely cooked chicken. Yummy! We started with a Bloody Mary each and they were so good...and almost like an appetizer with the ample garnish of spicy green beans, onions and green olives!

Aside from the great food, we really enjoy the atmosphere...very modern, but with a friendly, cozy appeal. The service is always prompt and professional. A place we'll continue to enjoy on future visits.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

There was little choice in Placerville so chose Bricks and wasn't disappointed. The place was full with a great atmosphere if a little noisy. The food wasn't anything to get excited about but that said we all cleared our plates. Service was excellent.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

My husband and I went to Bricks for dinner...what a mistake. Terrible service. Food was not good. Ordered spicy shrimp for appetizer...shrimp wasn't cooked enough! Ordered fish & chips and Tuscan chicken. Neither meal was worth what we payed for it. We would not recommend this restaurant!