“My friend's wedding”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Placerville
San Jose, California, Usa
“My friend's wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

What a wonderful weekend to be best man at my friend's wedding in Placerville, CA. We stayed at the Placerville Inn in April when I was getting fitted for my text. After our stay in April we immediately booked our room for the wedding on June 7th. This time we stayed 3 nights. The grounds are beautiful, the staff extremely friendly and professional,the breakfasts are tasty, and the rooms are nicely decorated with comfortable beds. We will be stay here again when we are in the Placerville area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BW-Placerville, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
mike_schlimmer

Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review for our property. We do have a large number of wedding groups during summer every year coz Placerville is a great wedding location. Really glad to here that you had a pleasant experience here with us and you enjoyed our upscale amenities along with our superior service.

June

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Outside of hotel is lovely, with seasonal flowers and shrubs. Room was large and airy (hint -ask for one of the end rooms with bay windows as they are a little bigger than the other rooms) However, NO elevator in a 3 story hotel. Terrible for consultants like me who have lots of materials to take to room. Also wireless internet connection in room was very, very poor.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BW-Placerville, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Linda K

Thank you for writing this review regarding your recent stay at our property.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. We will definitely use this feedback to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for all our guests in the future. And we assure you we are working on having an elevator very soon.I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Location was great. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were large and clean. We didn't have any problems. Breakfast buffet was decent. They had both hot and cold foods. We would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
BW-Placerville, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
Lcascante

Thank you so much for such a positive review. Your feedbacks are always valuable and help us improve. Glad to know all our guests are loving the new breakfast room and also our breakfast items. Hope to see you soon

Red Bluff, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

We enjoyed the hotel very much. Breakfast was outstanding. We know where we will stay the next time we plan to stay in Placerville. Thank you. The grounds were well kept, and we saw no signs of liter. Obviously the guests were of a high caliber and were not inclined to deposit their liter in the proper trash cans. I also observed that the guests were not over drinking of intoxicating beverages, so they were in control.

Christine M

Thank You so much for your review about our property. Positive acknowledgement is always effective when it is a team work. Really appreciate that. We hope to take care of you even better the next time.

Nevada City, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Nice property, Clean spacious rooms. Great Wi-Fi, Good breakfast. Customer service was outstanding. I am very fussy when it comes to lodging. I would definitely stay at Placerville Best Western when returning to Placerville. Good price would be $89.00 to $99.00 per night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BW-Placerville, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Kathleen B

Thank You so much for writing the review for our property. I am sure you travel quite a bit and so you are particular about your lodging comfort. So your positive feedback motivates our team. Truly appreciate that. Good to hear you liked our fresh breakfast items and enjoyed free amenities like free wifi. And we do take pride in our customer service. Hope to see you soon.

Castaic, Ca, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

When I called the Service desk I informed that I had dogs traveling with us. When I got to the hotel they had me in a non-dog room. They changed me to a dog room that was not updated as nicely as a non-dog room, it was old, dirty, and not updated. For the amount of money that I paid for the room and then having to pay extra for the dogs, the price was not worth it. Management needs to get on board and up their rooms, especially since their supposed to be a PLUS hotel. I DON"T THINK SO. They are not a plus in my book. They need to check out the Best Western in Sonora and take notes. On top of it, they say they are dog friendly, where are the doggy bag stands to see exactly where the dogs should go. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

1 Thank Anita B
BW-Placerville, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Anita B

Oakland, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed two nights with my well behaved dog. The accommodations were comfortable and the bed was not too hard. I was able to walk my dog behind the hotel and they provided bags at the front desk. I would definitely return. I just wish the pet fee per night was not $20. That part was unfortunate.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BW-Placerville, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Andrea B

Thank you so much for writing this review for us. Good that you enjoyed your stay here with your pet. Most of our rooms are pet friendly. So throughout the year we do have dog show groups staying with us and they come back every year. Hope we can have you again and make sure an enjoyable stay.

June
Also consider these accommodations in or near Placerville
Historic Cary House Hotel
#5 of 5 in Placerville
National 9 Inn
National 9 Inn
#3 of 5 in Placerville

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Placerville Inn? Share your experiences!