“Perfect stay for family wedding”

HYATT house Pleasant Hill
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pleasant Hill
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

We were in town a couple days for a wedding, and we couldn't have asked for a better hotel.

First of all, the facility is immaculate. Everything is clean & well-lit. They have a pool & spa (too cold but still nice), tennis courts, and very comfy fire pit.

Second, the staff is super friendly and helpful. We called ahead of time and they had some special requests already set up in our room. When we called for pillows or towels they were there promptly, and always friendly.

The room was beautiful. Great kitchen area for food & drinks, multiple flat-screen tvs, and a nice space for my sister to do everybody's makeup and hair. The beds were super comfortable.

Free breakfast is included, and it's a nice spread. Various pastries and breads, omelettes to order, juices/coffee/teas. They also had a selection of hot entrees that changes daily: pancakes, french toast, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs, hashed browns, country potatoes, etc.

Free high speed wifi and parking.

Highly recommended for anybody looking for a comfortable stay and a great deal.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear valued Hyatt House Guest:
Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm thrilled to learn that you had a positively memorable stay and I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

There are newer reviews for HYATT house Pleasant Hill

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I was staying in Pleasant Hill on a business trip - there are lots of hotels but the Hyatt House is the most convenient. There is a shopping mall close by with lots of eating places (American diners, not restaurants in the European style) which offer a variety of food. You can get out nd about without taking tje car.
The rooms in the hotel are big and comfortable, WIFI is free, there is enough space to work. Car parking is free,

Staff are friendly and helpful and the place is clean and tidy.
This is not a luxury hotel but it is the best hotel in the vicinity and it is perfectly adequate if you are in the office all day.
Breakfast is included in the price - the choice is plentiful.
They run a shuttle service within a 5 mile radius of the hotel - I didn't like the restriction that it had to be booked 24 hours in advance.
It takes 30 - 40 minutes to get into the centre of San Francisco.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ACL3112
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Vauled Hyatt House Guest,
Thank you for your positive feedback. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay and I'm hopeful we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel. It was my first time staying at hyatt house and it lives up to its name . It did feel like a house . There is a full kitchen inside that is so convenient. I felt like I was living in my own studio
In the morning , they have fresh omelettes. The breakfast was delicious .
I loved the pool. It was great to swim there on a sunny hot day .
They just remodeled the hotel this year making the hotel feel so new.
I had a great stay !

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank peichiyy
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Dear valued Hyatt House Guest,
Thank you for your great feedback and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and we are hopeful that you'll make Hyatt House Pleasant Hill your hotel of choice for the future. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 2 November 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while visiting friends in the area. Great room, hot breakfast and easy access to the main freeways. Within a 2 minute walk, you will find a great mall, grocery store and fun restaurants. Will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Because of the proximity of the highway, rooms facing the road may be a bit noisy. Request a rear fa...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear valued Hyatt House Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!
Todd

Reviewed 27 October 2013

My Dad and I were visiting family in Oakland and chose this property for the great rate for the amenities and space we got. Our room was massive! I had stayed at Hyatt House properties before so had an idea what to expect but my Dad couldn't believe how nice and large the room was! We had a decent sized living room with full kitchen and then a separate bedroom with two queens and a good sized bathroom.
All of the staff were very friendly and breakfast was above par with some tasty options. Best of all their coffee is probably the best I've ever had in a hotel! One late morning we were in the lobby and I said to my Dad that it was too bad they were out of coffee and a employee overheard me and ran into the back to grab me a cup, that's service!
I didn't use it but the pool area looked really nice and this hotel is right downtown and walking distance to many shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank BlackberryBoy
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Dear Valued Hyatt House Guest,
Thank your for the great feedback and I'm so glad you and your father enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Booked a 1 nite stay to enjoy dinner and a movie. Studio was beautifully appointed with king size bed and a full kitchen. We were able to walk to movies, wide variety of restaurants and shops. The bar has a very nice wine selection. Warning- although they offer full breakfast the hot food items were not very good. Stick to the fruit, cereal, toast and great coffee. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Dear Valued Hyatt House Guest,
Thank you for the positive feedback concerning your stay. I'm glad to know that we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back. I appreciate the comments shared about our hot breakfast items so I can share with our kitchen team to make improvements.
General Manger

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Went to Bay Area for vacation with 3 kids. This is a wonderful hotel. Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite. Great complimentary breakfast, great pool/hot tub, great service.
For us it was a great location right of the 680 highway. We wanted to stay a little ways outside the city. 40 min drive to San Fran. Great price. Great safe location with multiple restaurants, movie theater, grocery store in downtown Pleasant Hill just right next door to the hotel. Perfect! Would recommend and will stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013
Todd C, General Manager at HYATT house Pleasant Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing Hyatt House Pleasant Hill for your recent stay in the Bay Area. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our location, services and amenities made your life easier. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasant Hill
Hilton Concord
Hilton Concord
#1 of 8 in Concord
Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa

Been to HYATT house Pleasant Hill? Share your experiences!