Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave.
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Pleasant Hill
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This is my first time in this hotel and I like it very much. Great service, nice people and good price "all in-one". The hotel is located in a good area, quite and peaceful place. I feel like home. I would recommend this hotel in the future.
Great staff: Jay (Manager), Nico, Anabelle, Rosy, Sirih just to mention some of them.
Thanks for all your help keep it up!
Jose from Costa Rica.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave., responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the hotel team and our facility. The team was so excited to learn you mentioned them by name! I hope you will continue to choose us as your "home away from home". Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to hear from you again.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Not a 4 star hotel but worth it if on a tight budget. Was able to walk to BART and a few local eateries. Free coffee, muffins and fruit was a bonus each morning. Also, remember to bring your own toiletries - you'll be glad you did.

Room Tip: Get a room far away from the main entrance - it's we're the smokers after at all hours of th...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I been in the Hotel for just 1 week of the 11 that I will spend on the coming months and I just can say they have a great sense of what customer service is and how much this means for a guest. On long stay like mine you are looking for a place in which you can feel like home, well, this is the place. I definitely recommend you this option not only because they do a great job acting as a host for you but also because they have very reasonable rates specially when you are going to be almost 3 months away from homeland..! Congratulations to Jay (the Manager) and his crew, you guys rocks!!!. Thanks so much. Magda from Costa Rica..!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave., responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Magda - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff has provided you with exceptional customer service. I'm also glad to know that you feel at home at the hotel. I have shared your comments with my team and they will continue to make your stay warm and hospitable.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to continue to provide you with best of what we do "make you feel at very home.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

The rooms are nice. Perfect for my 2 day stay. Free wi-fi worked well & was able to work without interruptions. The staff was very very helpful. The manager Jay was very nice & made sure everything was to my liking. The front desk person who helped me with extending my stay was wonderful. I believe his name was Sahil. Rooms were clean & well stocked. Used the kitchen & was pleased. It was stocked with dishes, silverware, glasses & coffee mugs. Microwave was clean. Having a recliner in the room is a nice change of pace from just sitting in a work chair or on the bed. Rooms are well insulated. I couldn't hear anyone in any of the other rooms. The room rates are very reasonable for what you get. Definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are nice having two windows.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave., responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Dawn:

I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and your experience with our staff was great. My team and I pride ourselves on providing our guests with exceptional service.

Again, I thank for sending us your feedback.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

the staff here is wonderful couldnt ask for any better service than here. the rooms are nice housekeeping does a great job and Johnathan has been an exceptional staff member The manager Jay is wonderful too and i cant remember her name but she puts breakfast out early for me every morning i am here so i can get my oatmeal before i go to work.i am here long term and would recommend this place to anyone coming this way because you cant ask for better customer service they are an Aplus in my book.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave., responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Colette - Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your stay with us. I am so glad that our staff provided you with great service, especially Johnathan and Jay. I will be sure to share your wonderful remarks with them and the rest of our team.

Thank you once again for your time for leaving us your feedback. We hope you will stay with us once more in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

I couldn't imagine a better place to stay! The staff is wonderful, in particular the manager, Jay, have gone completely out of their way to make me feel welcome. Just a terrific bunch of smiling, accommodating and so, so kind. My room was spotless, the kitchen well-appointed and modern and the bathroom was large and comfortable. Points of excellence:

* I was moving from San Diego to San Francisco for a teaching job and needed to hang up all my clothes but didn't have the hangers. The wonderful hotel staff provided me with 10 hangers, but when they saw how much luggage I had, they brought me 70 hangers!
* There was a problem with fire alarms and the manager, the Mr. Jay I've referenced before, came to my room immediately, asked if I was alright and took care of everything as if he were a firefighter himself!! He was running up and down the hall, on the first floor, putting thick towels in the way of the advancing puddle created by a couple of stupid kids who had yanked the spinklers as some sort of idiotic game. Jay stopped the damage from continuing down the hall. I can't even begin to tell you the hours this manager put in to stem the damage to his hotel! It really was quite amazing. Always professional, worried about his hotel guests and the quality of their stay...Jay, the new General Manager, has impressed me as a tireless crusader for the comfort of his hotel guests.
During my time here, 2 months, I have felt valued, welcomed, important and always received as a member of a larger family. I do hope, so much, that you will consider this hotel, Extended Stay America in Pleasant Hill, CA(Buskirk Avenue) as your FIRST CHOICE OF HOTEL. You will not be disappointed! I love this place and am so sad that I will have to leave soon. I have felt so comfortable here and I will so much miss the smiling faces of the manager, Jay, and the staff: Nico, Rosie, and Anabel who have always been lovely to me.

Room Tip: Talk to Jay
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I made a last minute reservation for a 65th birthday party last weekend. I was informed that I had to cancel prior to 6pm the next day. I called the hotel to cancel and they could not find my reservation in the system. So instead of giving me the correct number to call to cancel, I believe the attendant withheld the proper information so I would not be able to successfully cancel my reservation in a timely fashion. Therefore I was charged for a room I wasn't able to use. I have since called and requested to speak to Management twice to resolve this issue, and have yet to get a phone call back.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
#2 of 6 in Pleasant Hill
Pleasant Hill Inn
Pleasant Hill Inn
#4 of 6 in Pleasant Hill

Been to Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave.

Address: 3220 Buskirk Ave, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523-4315
Region: United States > California > Pleasant Hill
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Pleasant Hill
Price Range: £78 - £133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Extended Stay, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Pleasant Hill-Buskirk Ave Hotel Pleasant Hill