Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave.
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Pleasant Hill
Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
“Value for Money”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Right Price. Had a small yet effective kitchen. best-buy by is adjacent to it. will need to walk for 10 min to find food outlets. 15 min walk for BART station. Overall i am satisfied.

Better to have a car, if you wanna stay here.

Room Tip: take a room on 1st floor, as ground floor rooms have windows facing to parking lot.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We selected this hotel because of its location and proximity to my family. It was meant as a place to crash our head (and that was all we used it for), but lacked hotel basics.

We had a major snafoo at the front desk when they realized they'd given our room to a different party. I was willing to overlook that, but given the poor quality of our room later realized they just don't know how to run this hotel.

They provide no blow dryer unless you ask (once I did the front desk had to go on a search hunt to locate one). All cups are not disposable and therefore not sanitary. The walls are paper thin and every morning we heard our neighbor watching tv and talking. There was a break in at the parking lot (busted car windows).

Proceed with caution...you may be better off at a Motel 6.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank Mimi_Jho

Travellers are raving about these Pleasant Hill hotels

Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed 24 December 2013

This is a tremendous value for those who are on extended stays in the pricey Bay Area. You can walk to the BART. It's right next door to Office Depot for business support. Its location is perfect for getting around to all the surrounding communities WITHOUT HAVING TO GET ON THE FREEWAY! My room was freshly painted, and the bath was updated. The kitchenette was impeccably clean. The bed was comfy. . .it even had great feather (or fake feather) pillows!
Another plus. . .the windows actually opened, so I could get fresh air. (I hate those hermetically sealed hotel rooms.) TIP: Ask for a room on the back, where it's a little quieter. (My second floor window looked out onto a giant live oak tree and birds singing in the morning.)
This is not a place to stay if you're on a luxury vacation. But if you're looking for value while you're spending most of your time out of the hotel exploring or on a relocation stay, this is wonderful.
Jay and the staff were friendly and enthusiastic about their hotel. . .a really refreshing attitude!

Room Tip: TIP: Ask for a room on the back, where it's a little quieter. (My second floor window looked o...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Pleasant Hill, California
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I Have stayed at the extended stay numerous times . The staff workers and mangers are great and easy going, rooms are nice and clean evertime and they accommodate any of your need while you stay. I will keep repeating to come here because its a great place to go when you want a nice relaxing time with yourself or partner.

• Stayed December 2013
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 29 November 2013

They value their customers. Though it is a regular extended stay, the rooms were completely booked all the time. Its location near the highway, grocery, and shopping is a big plus. It is also walkable to BART. I stayed here for a month and had enjoyed my stay. I had issues with the smell of cooking in the corridor. The manager, Jay, moved me to another room which was calm and peaceful. I just had to call front desk for help when needed. The management responded to maintenance issues within minutes and had everything fixed in time. It is a great deal for the price. I have stayed in multiple extended stays at different cities. But this one is the best so far.

• Stayed November 2013
Windsor, Connecticut
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I was looking for a place which was close to public transport and affordable. I found ESA, Pleasant Hill as best option fulfilling my criteria. I stayed in ESA, Pleasant Hill for almost 1.5 months and enjoyed every bit of it!

- This place is very close to Pleasant Hill downtown (movies, shopping, bars, restaurants etc) and BART station (public transport).

- Rooms are nice and clean. House keeping staff clean rooms every 7 days!

- Front desk staff is courteous and very helpful.

- Wifi worked just fine but I guess it also depends on location of your room.

I sometimes felt that they were understaffed but then, they never really gave me a chance to complain!

Room Tip: Rooms near reception and elevator are noisy. Pick a room which is 3-4 rooms away from front desk and...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Because most of the hotels were sold out in the area, I unfortunately ended up at this dump. I was swayed by the reviews on Trip Advisor and thought even if they were a bit too good to be true, it would be ok. Boy was I wrong! In all my years of business travel I have never stayed at a place like this! Dirty, smelly, - and things broken throughout the room. I cannot believe that any hotel that would operate this way. I would have been better to stay in San Francisco and suffer the long commute to the East Bay than say one night in this dump!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
#1 of 7 in Walnut Creek
Crowne Plaza Concord
Crowne Plaza Concord
#4 of 8 in Concord

Been to Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave.

Property: Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave.
Address: 3220 Buskirk Avenue, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523-4315
Region: United States > California > Pleasant Hill
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Pleasant Hill
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stayamerica Pleasant Hill-Buskirk Ave Hotel Pleasant Hill