I wanted to spend few days vacation with my parents to visit San Francisco: after checking the crazy prices in the town, I considered being back to this hotel, where I had already stayed on business (being overall satisfied). Rooms are quiet, large, clean and comfortable (even if not top class furnished), staff is very kind and friendly, breakfast is good ("eat as you can", with selection of Muffins and excellent coffee!!!), laundry very efficient, Internet connection acceptable.
From the hotel you can easily walk to the BART station and go to SF center in less than one hour. The possibility to prepare and enjoy your own dinner in the room kitchen is another plus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Pleasant Hill-Buskirk Ave Hotel Pleasant Hill
- Extended Stay America Pleasant Hill
- Extended Stay Pleasant Hill
- Pleasant Hill Extended Stay