Crappy seedy and dirty are the best words I can use to describe this dump. From the questionably biological looking stains on the carpet, to the slingshot mattress, to the exposed wiring IN THE SHOWER!! Who could ask for anything more. $177 for a 3 day stay - I could have slept in a ditch and saved the money and bathed in a gas station bathroom sink instead of risking electrocution in the shower stall. The rooms look like they were last updated circa 1985.
My stay was miserable and I have felt safer standing in line for beer at an Oakland Raiders game wearing a 49er's jersey. Save your money, keep looking for a decent hotel - trust me, this aint it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Northern California’s charming Tri Valley region and a short drive from San Francisco, Tri Valley Inn and Suites hotel in Pleasanton welcomes a variety of budget-conscious travelers. Enjoy nearby activities such as the county fair, art and wine festivals, dog shows, hot rod shows and much more. Whether you’re in the Bay area for a short trip or an extended stay, you’ll find that our accommodations is a pleasant refuge from the hustle and bustle. We offer a little slice of the old California, with small-town charm, friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Tri-Valley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tri-Valley Hotel Pleasanton
- Tri-Valley Inn And Suites